+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girls Next Door

I read that they just picked Girl's Next Door for another season!

FORT Newbie
    Season three premiere
    Sunday 3/4/07 10pm E!

can't wait! i love this show! Holly, Kendra, and Bridget are a great bunch! i wonder if they will do a special episode in memory of Anna Nicole...

I was watching on ET that Hugh and Holly were going to get married and am dying to know if he will keep the other two around as girlfriends still??

Quote Originally Posted by Sage;2262723;
    I was watching on ET that Hugh and Holly were going to get married and am dying to know if he will keep the other two around as girlfriends still??
    i didnt see the story but i doubt it, rumors like that are always flying around, i did read on page 6 that kendra and holly hate each other so if it does happen she would probably be out but i have this feeling he would keep other girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage;2262723;

I heard this story on the radio...But I don't think it will happen because isn't Hef still legally married

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2263092;
    I heard this story on the radio...But I don't think it will happen because isn't Hef still legally married
    I don't think he ever divorced his last wife.

I heard about that too...I wonder if Hef and Holly will be married...i doubt it though...

I wouldnt be surprised is Holly and Kendra did...dislike each other...on the show...Holly is annoyed by some of Kendra's...um...i guess...naive-ness....? Like Kendra being late, Kendra watching sports and doing her own thing versus hanging with the girls, things like that.

Anyways, the premiere was pretty fun, it was nice to reminisce back on Christmas time...*sigh*

Watching the progress of the girls over the seasons has been interesting.

During the last few episodes last season I gradually came over to the not liking Kendra much side. At first, I liked all three girls, but Kendra really seems to have let her ego get out of hand. Not that they all have to be alike or equal or anything like that. Just little things she says, and her reactions. I don't 'hate' her, just not liking her much anymore.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Fan
    I doubt the marriage will happen, and if it does, it wont last long (odds are Hef wont either).

But how covenient is it that they announced their engagement within a week of the new season premeiring...

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-06-2007, 09:05 AM