+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girls Next Door

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar
    According to Bridgettes bio on her website that's her stepdad. Which takes a lot of the ick out, but not all.

Holly was so mad about the car. She does not hide emotions well. Can't hate her for it though. I probably would have reacted the same way.

FORT Newbie
    Does anyone know Kendra's background? She seems sort of "trashy turned playboy" with an edge to her. No offense to anyone that likes her. She's a very pretty girl with a booty to die for. Just sort of rough compared to the other girls.

FORT Newbie

Has anybody seen the new Playboy?

Their new spreads in the September issue of Playboy are pretty amazing! Kendra's is obviously football and Holly's is pretty glamorous. I think my favorite is Bridget's though. She's doing this King Kong photo shoot and she looks so beautiful. I think she's the most fun out of all of them!

Quote Originally Posted by No1GNDFan View Post
    Their new spreads in the September issue of Playboy are pretty amazing! Kendra's is obviously football and Holly's is pretty glamorous. I think my favorite is Bridget's though. She's doing this King Kong photo shoot and she looks so beautiful. I think she's the most fun out of all of them!
    no no I think kendra is the most fun...bridget is the tooo sweet one and holly is like more of a wife to hef....I saw Kendra at the mall before and she is so little and iam only 5'8" she must be like 5'1"

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby View Post
    holly was pissed about the porsche, you could tell. then she says, ' i live in beverly hills, it takes alot to impress me"

holly always seems stuck-up. i just red bridget's bio and didn't realize she was that "old".

Quote Originally Posted by blondjamesblond View Post
    Does anyone know Kendra's background? She seems sort of "trashy turned playboy" with an edge to her. No offense to anyone that likes her. She's a very pretty girl with a booty to die for. Just sort of rough compared to the other girls.
    she's more gangsta playboyish. did you see her "rack"?

FORT Newbie
    I like to say you girls are great and we watch you all the time

The Girls Next Door

I looked for a thread about this show... couldnt find one

Anyone else watching it?

It's Hugh Hefner with his 3 live-in girlfriends, their days/nights at the Playboy mansion and taking in the nightlife in LA

I have a feeling that its going to be fairly sickening with a lot of bimbo babbling and codger coddling

oooops!! roflmao!

apparently i am wayyy behind all you!!

The show debuts here next week! sheesh.... but after reading all your posts I cant wait to see it!!!

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-06-2007, 10:05 AM