+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Surreal Life Ep.6 A Date, A Kiss and A Pre-Nup

Exactly holly! Brande was so tacky asking or better yet yelling her questions from across the street. Girl, just walk over to him and ask him if he's dating anyone! Jeez.

Brande seems like a nice person, but she needs to improve her socializing skills with men. The blind date was a total disaster and she didn't do anything to help the conversation move along.

FORT Fanatic
    Thanks for the clarification JR. I will continue my forward-ness.

I do admit the 3rd degree was weird, but maybe Brande is just frustrated and just wanted to cut to the chase! It seemed to me that it started out as kind of a joke, but then she decided she might really like him. Hey, at least she has some chutzpah.

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by Wolf
    Brande seems like a nice person, but she needs to improve her socializing skills with men. The blind date was a total disaster and she didn't do anything to help the conversation move along.
    I have to agree -- she does seem nice, but she definitely did not help the conversation along at all. I felt kind of sorry for him -- imagine having your first date with anyone filmed, much less a playmate. The big thing they had in common was food, but that didn't go anywhere. I got a bit of a kick out of the comment about the beef wellington with hollandaise sauce. I guess I am a little bit of a cooking geek, but I could, and have, talk about food for hours. Is there any beef dish ever served with hollandaise sauce? I doubt the way to Brandi's heart is through her stomach as she probably never eats -- just likes to talk about eating.

FORT Fanatic
    I'll leap to Brande's defense. There's not much she could have done with the chef guy. It's not like she was asking about his beef wellington, he brought it up, along with the "I love my parents" and "I love the sun." I really can't believe he showed up to a date with a beautiful girl like Brande in a stupid backwards baseball hat.

However, I do think she needs to improve her TASTE in men; out of all those great guys she chose the one giant loser. Of this I am convinced.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123