+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Surreal Life Ep.6 A Date, A Kiss and A Pre-Nup

we love company Wolf
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fanatic
    The Blind Date segment was just bloody brilliant. I laughed so hard. What a complete loser the guy was! "I love my parents" indeed. And people wonder why I am single. That said, she did pick the hoser with the backwards RED baseball hat, which was a big mistake.

I wish I knew hammer's number so I could have him set me up with his friend. He seemed really nice!

holly, I thought the kiss was inappropriate. She did send pretty intense "get away" signals. I think he just wanted to kiss a playmate. Brandi seems like a pretty nice person actually, not what I first expected.

I really hope that Hammer wasn't right about women asking guys out. I am kind of a forward girl myself, I don't really have the patience to play little "I like the chase" games. Of course, I am single. Hmm.

Originally posted by Jill

holly, I thought the kiss was inappropriate. She did send pretty intense "get away" signals. I think he just wanted to kiss a playmate.
    I agree that she was putting out the "not interested" signals, but the guy didn't exactly appear to be the sharpest knife in the drawer! But she didn't say that the kiss was inappropriate b/c she didn't like him, she said it was "too forward." That's the part that makes me laugh. If she would have just said that she didn't want him kissing her b/c she didn't like him (not to mention that he just had his mouth on her dog ), that would have been a more realistic explanation, IMO.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

JR.
    Originally posted by Jill

I really hope that Hammer wasn't right about women asking guys out. I am kind of a forward girl myself, I don't really have the patience to play little "I like the chase" games. Of course, I am single. Hmm.
    No, he isn't right, he couldn't be more wrong. I wish more women would take the initiative, I can't describe how good it feels when I get approached. No guessing, no worrying about rejection, it's a beautiful thing.

I would never take advice from Hammer, he blew through a multimillion dollar fortune and had to file for bankruptcy

JR, I'm not quite sure I'd be feeling great if a woman walked up and said "Are you married? Are you single? Are you straight?"

ETA that it's only because it's WAY TOO forward to ask, without a lot of small talk. Just asking if they wanna go out sometime should answer all 3 questions, in a much less confrontational manner.

Hey JR and John.. wanna go out?? like right now?? hehe.... oh and does it matter that I am married and my hubby may stalk and kill ya afterwards??

Dustbunny

JR.
    Well, maybe not those words exactly John, that would be a little freaky. But Jill asked about women asking guys out and that's what I directed it to, maybe I should've made it clearer.

And DB, that whole husband thing might be a problem. I'm no home wrecker, regardless of what you may have heard. Lies, all lies I tell you

yes Hammer made it out to be that ANY woman aporoaching a man ill not get a man interested in annything less than the short term.

He didn't seem to care how the woman approached the guy.

The inquisition was pretty funny though. She needs help there
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Yeah, instead of asking "do you have a girlfriend" followed by "are you straight", she could have just combined the questions into "are you dating anyone"

oh, and she should have actually walked over to talk to him instead of shouting across the street. If someone did her that way, she wouldn't be interested in them either! I know I wouldn't be!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast