+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Miami Ink

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;2245748;
    Heck yeah that's a huge mistake! I still think she's awesome though. Anyone can have an off day or screw up, no one is 100% all the time. That's why you need to check out the details, placement, centering, etc, etc, etc, carefully before it's needled into your skin!
    I can't believe he didn't look at the stencil and see something off or her even. Reminds me of that guy Ami tattooed and they spelled the word wrong.

Re: Miami Ink

I guess nobody's been watching this. Kat was fired from Miami Ink but she'll have her own show come August, LA Ink, I'm looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2378243;
    I guess nobody's been watching this. Kat was fired from Miami Ink but she'll have her own show come August, LA Ink, I'm looking forward to it!
    I watch it every week, I just didn't think anyone else was since there's never activity in this thread.

I think Ami made a huge mistake in getting rid of Kat. The way he did it was really bush league too. If it wasn't for Garver, I probably would quit watching Miami Ink & just watch LA Ink! It does look like though that the Kat firing causes some issues between Ami & Garver, but we will just have to wait to see...
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Aww...shucks! Meant to tune in to the show last night but got sidetracked watching something else.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;2378470;
    If it wasn't for Garver, I probably would quit watching Miami Ink & just watch LA Ink! It does look like though that the Kat firing causes some issues between Ami & Garver, but we will just have to wait to see...
    I'm glad I did a quick double check before this post, because from what I'd read before, Garver was working out of LA as well....seems he's now relocated to Miami (at least according to his MySpace page). My mind was set that we'd be seeing him on LA Ink in the very near future, but now I'm not so sure. It's definitely a sticky situation that Ami put him in, and it has to be an uncomfortable one as well.

I believe it was Darren that said it, but the entire thing could have been taken care of long ago if Ami would have spoken up earlier. Shame that it wasn't the case so things wouldn't have gotten as icky as they did, but Kat really never did seem at home there and now she gets to go back to the place she loves.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2378243;
    That's cool! Is it going to be on the same channel?

will LA and Miami Ink air @ the same time?

FORT Newbie

No - Miami Ink was going to end soon anyway (rumors are that a possible show about the new bar is coming) and LA Ink was to continue to cash in on the 'craze.' LA Ink was in the works before they even started filming this last season so the editing was done to set up the 'finale firing.'

This show is totally scripted from start to finish. (Sorry if this disappoints anyone.) There was no real firing - although it's true that Kat couldn't stand Ami's inflated ego and unbelievable disdain for women.

Glad to hear there is going to be a LA INK , on sunday they had a marathon of Miami Ink.

I loved to watch these shows. I loved to watch Miami Ink alittle better then Inked because the guys seemed like sweethearts and the atmosphere was just so much more clean I believe. I loved watching Inked because it was located in Las Vegas. I had a chance to go when I was down there like 2 years ago but the people I were with it didn't work out to say the least. I love all of the Miami Ink guys, I think that they are really cute and they give off that vibe that they know how to talk to the ladies and to people on the other hand and have them trust them that they will do a good job on your tattoo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast