+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Miami Ink

Changed my avatar to show my tat as it was JUST completed. Got another pic of evil Murdock preparing to inflict more pain on me!

I agree that Kat and Garver are great, they are my favourites too... Not too keen on Nunez' work though..

What's happened with Yoji, we noticed that he hasn't been on the last couple of weeks?

I love this show......but I was wondering...is Ami wrapped a little tight or is it just me?
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

FORT Newbie
    Hey !! I'm from Hong Kong, I love this show too.Just love it!!

I think all the artists on the show have great personalities (except Ami, sorry, but he can be a bit of an arse too often for my tastes). Nunez is teh hottness, but Garver & Kat are definitely my faves though, b/c I admire their work the most. Kat is just phenomenal. She has such a gift.
    If any of y'all are wanting tattoos by these artists & don't live in the Miami area, you should really check their personal websites b/c some of them don't necessarily just work at one shop. Kat works at several. Her husband owns, or partly owns Deep Ellum Tattoo right here in Dallas, & she is there sometimes, you just have to make an appointment with her. It's not like you can just walk in there & get a tat from her if she's there.
    And Yoji's baby is adorable!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian_Rippa;1618388;
    Kat is amazing but did you see the ep when she did a tattoo for the guy who lost his baby daughter? She tattooed a baby cradled in two hands with the words "In God's Hands" over it but she gave the baby TWO right hands! I was shocked that he or his wife didn't recognize the mistake. I'll bet they notice it now!
    You are right! I just looked up the tat, & the baby's hands are folded over each other. However, that is a right hand on the left side of the body. Ooops!
    Here's the link:

http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/mi...ryvol2_08.html

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Babe;2083950;
    I love this show......but I was wondering...is Ami wrapped a little tight or is it just me?
    It's not just you. He needs to mellow out a little. Make that a LOT.

That's what I love about Garver (aside from his obvious mad talent). He has such a mellow attitude. I adore him.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;2245335;
    You are right! I just looked up the tat, & the baby's hands are folded over each other. However, that is a right hand on the left side of the body. Ooops!
    Here's the link:

http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/mi...ryvol2_08.html
    I'm quoting myself since I can no longer edit this post.
    Actually, the hand isn't the "wrong" hand, but it is turned the wrong way. When you lay your hands across your body, your thumbs are pointing in the direction of your head, not your legs. So that is actually what is wrong.

I was just thinking about it, & wanted to correct my post (yeah, I'm a dork)

It's still kind of a big mistake for what you are paying for one of her tattoos. If my artist had done something like that I would be right back in there having it fixed and certainly wouldn't recommend him.

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;2245617;
    It's still kind of a big mistake for what you are paying for one of her tattoos. If my artist had done something like that I would be right back in there having it fixed and certainly wouldn't recommend him.
    Heck yeah that's a huge mistake! I still think she's awesome though. Anyone can have an off day or screw up, no one is 100% all the time. That's why you need to check out the details, placement, centering, etc, etc, etc, carefully before it's needled into your skin!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast