+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Miami Ink

I've recently falling in love with this show! Which I'm in luck cause last night on TLC they were running a marathon on it...

I'm in with Ami! He's so cute

I have a tattoo on my right butt cheek (long story from when I was 18)... I would of LOVED it if Ami did mine

LOVE this show..Nunez is absolutely gorgeous..think I might drive to Miami for my next tat(hopefully he will be the one doing it for me)hey,it's only 70 miles away and I go down there every home game for the Dolphins anyway............the thing I like about this show is how the artists in the shop seem to genuinely like each other....Ami is just busting on Yohji and I like that.Yohji's baby is one pretty little thing.........just want to hug that baby,too cute.
    The talent at this shop is astounding...these guys are so good......would be worth it to go there for my next tat.
    I have a dolphin jumping over the Chinese symbol for love on my left ankle...the dolphin is for the Miami Dolphins and for the fact that I love Dolphins,and the kanji is for my love of all things Asian.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Manu has arrived Hawaiian_Rippa's Avatar
    Miami Ink and The Amazing Race are the 2 best reality shows ever. I can't believe how little attention MI is getting on this board. It's superior to all the AI, ANTM, and The Apprentice crap. The guys are very talented and they're funny as hell. The show went up a few notches with the recent addition of Kat, the BEST female tattooer on the planet. Please support this show by tuning in every Tuesday night! Oh yeah before I forget,
    Miami Ink>>>>>>Inked
    Pi'i Mai Te Naru

Miami ink and Inked aren't the same.I've watched both and I LOVE Miami ink and CANT STAND Inked !!!! They truly are talented!! I'm thinking of changing my career now and becoming a tatoo artist !

As much as I find myself wanting a Garver tattoo, I'm now becoming torn and wish there was something that I'd want a portrait of cause Kat is freakin AMAZING. Each week that she's been at the shop I find myself just in awe of the work that she puts out. Even that little eye/flower that she was able to add to her boyfriend's bodysuit was just perfect...so lifelike.

Manu has arrived Hawaiian_Rippa's Avatar
    Kat is amazing but did you see the ep when she did a tattoo for the guy who lost his baby daughter? She tattooed a baby cradled in two hands with the words "In God's Hands" over it but she gave the baby TWO right hands! I was shocked that he or his wife didn't recognize the mistake. I'll bet they notice it now!
    Pi'i Mai Te Naru

Miami Ink

Does anyone else watch this show?

GREAT show, much better than Inked! My GF and I were in Vegas, got some ink at Hart & Huntington (Jesse did hers, a guy named Murdoch did mine), and we found the place very pretentious and the guys all thought they were rock stars.

Not only are the guys on Miami Ink better artists (and Kat Von D is utterly amazing. She will DEFINITELY do a portrait tat for me one day), they don't have the 'tude the Vegas guys have. Well, Ami can be a jerk, but mostly he's cool.

My faves are Chris Garver and Kat. Garver did a mind-blowing Hindu goddess as a back piece, and Kat's work is always incredible. The full side piece she did last week, the nun w/crucifix, etc. was totally amazing.

As luck would have it, both Garver and Kat work out of True Tattoo in Los Angeles. They only work at Miami Ink while it's filming. I'm going out there for New Year's and I'm hoping to get Garver or Kat to do a piece for me!

Great show!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this show! I'm totally addicted to it.....Kat is fantastic, actually they all are incredible artists. Ami's just a little rough around the edges, but deep down, he seems like a real teddy bear! (did you guys see that episode when he took Yoji's baby to the beach??? PRICELESS!!)

I am so dying to get a tattoo from Miami Ink...If I ever make it down there....that's the first place I'll go!

i love this show! i am so glad to finally see a thread here for it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast