+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bridezillas

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar

Bridezillas

Whoa these chicks are craaaazy!! Tom Cruise crazy!!! These women are forgetting why they are getting married. That Magdalena is something else! Demanding, Rude and unlikeable. I feel bad for these grooms.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

LG.
    this show is quite funny. If you're dating someone and hope that they propose soon, this is a good show to avoid while he's around, as some of those brides are downright scary. I saw an episode where a bride said to the coordinator "if this isn't the happiest damn day of my life, I will kill you." Nice.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    The girl Noel who was an hour late for own wedding then had nerve to get peeved at the priest for trimming the ceremony since there was a wedding after theirs had to take the cake for Bridezilla. WHat a selfish witch. I feel sorry for her guy. Hes going to be in for a surprise. All that work and she wasnt even happy on her day.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Premium Member
    I'm recording the marathon today... I am so addicted to this show. I think the worst Bridezillas were Jada, Magdalena and Korliss as far as being picky and hard to please. The one I disliked the most was Noelle. I don't know how anybody could be that disorganized and inconsiderate... being over an hour late on your wedding day is just inexcusable. I just wanted to slap her.

The one thing that seems to be consistent from bride to bride is that almost everyone had problems with the bridal shops getting their gowns right.

Yikes the show is scary!!!!!I feel sorry for the grooms.

I've ben watching this show for the last few weeks- actually, I'm watching the older ones that were set in New York. Most of these brides are pretty calm, especially in comparison to the later brides.

As for the newer episodes, Noelle was the worst of the bunch. She was over an hour late for her ceremony and she had the nerve to be upset because the vows got cut. Well, duh, maybe if she actually showed up on time she would've had the full ceremony! I actually liked Magdalena and Jada, although spending the day before your wedding perfecting chair covers is a tad too anal.

FORT Fan
    WHy would anyone marry these women? LOL, I have seen several episodes and they seem to be very selfish and self centered people. I can't believe they have found someone stupid enough to marry them

FORT Newbie
    Did anyone see the episode with Rhyan & Onur? She is black and the groom is Turkish. I saw 0% love from him to her. I acted like he could care less if he married her or not. He refused to translate the wedding vows into turkish for his family back home. He refused to even sit with his wife after the wedding, when they went to the restaurant to have their luncheon reception. He hung out with his buddies watching some game on the bar's tv. She was at the table with her friend almost in tears because he wouldn't get up and get a drink or something to eat. He wouldn't even sit with her, he just didn't care. I wonder if Onur actually did any research on how long you have to be married to an American citizen before you can get a green card?

Haven't seen this episode but if it's as bad as you describe, i can't wait.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Rhyan bugged me more than Onur!

I definitely think Rhyan is in denial of her driking problem! I also think that Onur is getting ticked off about her drinking and was still PO'd about how she was too drunk to come and pick him up after he worked that double shift at the bar.....and how she was really late for the wedding. I wonder if her drinking problem has anything to do with the problems she has with her family....who were not invited to the wedding because she doesn't get along with them.

I thought that whole wedding was strange. They get married on the beach and only have the two friends there (one of whom was the officiant). Then they went to a luncheon afterwards but were to have a more formal gathering a few days later.....followed by another ceremony in Turkey.

She was a bidezilla in her b*tchiness alright, but her wedding wasn't all about how much of a princess she thought she was like most of the other bridezillas they have shown.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast