+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Bridezillas

Re: Bridezillas

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3592158;
    has anyone been watching the new seaason? i am convinced these women are playing it up for the cameras at this point. it's highly entertaining tho.
    I've really tried to watch this season, but it's old.

I usually DVR it and try to watch it during the week.

Some of these brides are really off the wall. I think the first show of this new season had some white girl who shouted at her fiance every chance she could. I would have walked away....no, I would have run away!

Then there was some other girl who already had a kid with her fiance and everything had to be all about her (nothing new there) but the funniest thing was that she got so smashed at her reception that she was in the bathroom for most of it! Couldn't have happened to a nicer person!

At the end of the shows, there is a promotional spot for some place. I think it is some island resort. Do these couples get a freebie honeymoon there?

lol, the chick that got smashed had THREE kids!

yes, i think they do get a free honeymoon.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3593930;
    I usually DVR it and try to watch it during the week.

Some of these brides are really off the wall. I think the first show of this new season had some white girl who shouted at her fiance every chance she could. I would have walked away....no, I would have run away!

Then there was some other girl who already had a kid with her fiance and everything had to be all about her (nothing new there) but the funniest thing was that she got so smashed at her reception that she was in the bathroom for most of it! Couldn't have happened to a nicer person!

At the end of the shows, there is a promotional spot for some place. I think it is some island resort. Do these couples get a freebie honeymoon there?

Ok never have I wanted to jump through a tv and whoop on someone like I have Karee from this last episode.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I wish that more of these brides would get left at the altar! It makes me think this show must be a big show for the free stuff because not many men would be stupid enough to marry these bitches. Of course, they are stupid enough to be emasculated on tv for a free honeymoon......

she was just flat out disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3615481;
    Ok never have I wanted to jump through a tv and whoop on someone like I have Karee from this last episode.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456