+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bridezillas

LG.

Re: Bridezillas

yes, I saw it last night and the "why, man, why" aspect to me was that those two had already been married and divorced once already. She was just awful. I was shocked when he stated her birthdate to find out that she's actually a couple years younger than me. I had figured her to be older than me - I guess being a horrid shrieking harpy ages a persons.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3112818;
    I was shocked when he stated her birthdate to find out that she's actually a couple years younger than me. I had figured her to be older than me - I guess being a horrid shrieking harpy ages a persons.

I missed that part...how old is she? I think the follow up episode is tonight. It looks like she assaults someone at the rehearsal dinner - good stuff!

I believe he said May 1973...

Except for the confrontation with her daughter, talk about akward. The whole thing seemed phony. I felt like I was watching a skit show, that she, as an actress/model is going to submit to SNL/Groundlings/MadTV or some such show!

FORT Fan

That Jersey bride is ridiculous!

I think that dude is only marrying her again so he can skip on the allimony. Notice how happy he was when she signed that prenup? And notice how he made sure to mention how much she screwed him over with allimony?

And How can she be a model? She's unattractive on many many levels. Gross.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsHenderson;3112773;
    Did anyone see last nights epsiode with the couple from New Jersey who are getting re-married? She was unbelievable (yelling, making demands, acting bratty, crying, etc.)! At one point (after he surprises her with a platinum band and she tells him it's "a piece of crap" and walks out after demanding a band of diamonds) the producers must have asked the guy, why are you marrying this girl?! He sheepishly admits, "It's better than being alone." So sad. She has some serious anger issues. Anyone else watch?

BTW, I had to bring my husband in to see it because he sometimes says I'm demanding. He now agrees I'm not so bad We both thought it was pretty good entertainment.
    If he thinks that's better than being alone, HE has issues also..

I dunno, part of me just cannot shake that this thing is a total setup. The fact that the bride is an actress and model makes this seem even more fake. What person in their right mind would marry a person who acts like that?

Anywho, I found it extremely funny that she signed that pre-nup without any thought as to what she was getting herself into. She could definitely find herself poor and homeless if she was not careful, lol!

LG.

yes she didn't even bother to read the pre-nup, let alone negotiate it, but how else was she going to get him to book the expensive honeymoon?!?!?! Waaaaaaaa.

My husband was watching during the part where she wouldn't let her fiance and his buddy hang up the bracket to mount the new flat-screen tv and thought she was just ridiculous. She's obviously never tried doing something like that herself, and since when has yelling at people a motivator.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I think the show may be chilling out with some of the extreme, ghetto/trailer trash bridezillas. I mean yeah, there's the chick from New Jersey, but I'm not convinced that's real, even for reality tv.

With Katrina Mack, the pre-school teacher, I found her to be silly, immature and spoiled, but not mean and cruel like last season (I don't remember all the names but I can recount the episodes, mainly due to the marathons and having no life). Her family was enabling her to be childish; mother giving her the whistle, never saying no, even hinting that they might buy her a new dress.

I have to admit I luv when they bring on the crazy, but the show has to mix up the mean (Malena from Florida who was evil & swearing till the last frame) to the misguided (the chick who wanted all those cakes made, and I'm 50% certain is on her way to alcoholism).

Omg these Fire Breathing hags need to come across me. I would so rip them a new one. What a bunch of losers. I pity any man dumb enough to marry them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast