Thread: Bridezillas

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

Re: Bridezillas

I'm looking forward to it, too.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

Premium Member

A new season of Bridezilla? I was hoping there would be a new season.

FORT Fan

Can't wait to see the girl get left at the altar, that is going to be hilarious!! I am surprised this hasn't already happened!! Are the grooms nuts!!!!!1

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

I feel sorry for the woman with the spoiled brat daughter. Yes, she made her bed, but that girl needs to be slapped, or booted. One of the two.

The other woman, the drill sergeant with the whistle. She's just wrong.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

Is anyone watching the new season? We are only 2 episodes in, and it is sooo boring! And it seems to be extremely low-rent ghetto this year. None of these couples have two nickels to rub together and yet are trying to have large weddings. It is ridiculous. One woman tonight actually had her wedding rehearsal in the parking lot of the restaurant where she cut her guests off when they hit the $200 mark on chicken wings. No, I'm not kidding. The other bride had a MIL who made a "beer run" to the local mini mart while waiting for the wedding to begin. She said something about never hearing of a wedding without alcohol. And immediately following the wedding... she was smoking and drinking bottles of beer in the parking lot. Total trailer trash.

LG.

yes, they were both really classy events. The bride (all of 19, I think) was so hung-over on her wedding day that she was throwing up the morning of her wedding. Nice. Where are she and her groom going to be living, as they appeared to both be living with their parents at the time, and neither set of parents seemed really happy about their wedding.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Premium Member

The first season was the best, it was a blast watching the brides planning huge 6-figure events. I remember the one who said she wanted to keep the flower budget at $5000. Every season after that it's gone more and more downhill.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3045483;
    Is anyone watching the new season? We are only 2 episodes in, and it is sooo boring! And it seems to be extremely low-rent ghetto this year. None of these couples have two nickels to rub together and yet are trying to have large weddings. It is ridiculous. One woman tonight actually had her wedding rehearsal in the parking lot of the restaurant where she cut her guests off when they hit the $200 mark on chicken wings. No, I'm not kidding. The other bride had a MIL who made a "beer run" to the local mini mart while waiting for the wedding to begin. She said something about never hearing of a wedding without alcohol. And immediately following the wedding... she was smoking and drinking bottles of beer in the parking lot. Total trailer trash.
    You got to be kidding me This was actually an espisode? I fell out of chair laughing over the $200 chicken wings Man, I wished they moved this show to Lifetime or Bravo because my cable area can't get the WE channel.

Yep she cut off her party at 200.00 for chicken wings and the other one wow, grooms dad was loaning the groom money to fix his car, but groom told bride they could use it for the wedding and maybe get dad to give them more.

trash mom with the beer, cigarettes and way too tight clothes had me in hysterics and then she coughed when the preacher said does anyone have any reasons why these two should not......
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Did anyone see last nights epsiode with the couple from New Jersey who are getting re-married? She was unbelievable (yelling, making demands, acting bratty, crying, etc.)! At one point (after he surprises her with a platinum band and she tells him it's "a piece of crap" and walks out after demanding a band of diamonds) the producers must have asked the guy, why are you marrying this girl?! He sheepishly admits, "It's better than being alone." So sad. She has some serious anger issues. Anyone else watch?

BTW, I had to bring my husband in to see it because he sometimes says I'm demanding. He now agrees I'm not so bad We both thought it was pretty good entertainment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast