+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: R U The Girl (UPN)

Last night's show was good. Hanging out with each of the girls helped you see their personalities more. I think I enjoyed Meah's performance the best. They explained her dismissal well by saying they are both singers so they want someone who can bring some rap to the table.
    It was Chili's mom that said Mirra reminded her of Lisa. I think she is probably the best fit but that Lisa vibe may bite her in the butt - not that there is anything she can do to help it! O'So has a very vibrant , fun personality. I think she'd bring a lot of energy to the group but it would be a different TLC vibe whereas Mirra would fit in better with what TLC fans are used to - if that makes sense..

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Thanks for the recap. I'm so ticked at my cable company right now, I've been thinking of getting satellite.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

I'm watching the finale right now and TLC (just the two) are performing... looks to me like they're lipsynching! Really bad...

Oh crap! I totally forgot about this! Why did they have to change the night? I am catching the end and they are lip-syncing. And why the heck did they choose O So? She's horrible!

I do like the song though!

FORT Fogey
    I have no idea what this show is even about!

I missed the beginning of the show. What did the two finalists have to do? I was JAMMING to the TLC songs during their performance. I have never considered myself a big fan but I like all of their music though?! I like the new song too. I'm sure it will get a lot of airplay.
    Their mikes were on but they were lip syncing too. BTW O'so Crispy won. I think she did a good job on the song. I'm still tripping on that stage name but it's her thang!
    I liked the show even though I only saw the last few episodes. Tboz and Chili appear to be really down to earth and good friends.

Crispey? *spelling?) seems like a good fit. I was skeptical of replacing Left Eye initially but realized if TLC is to continue they definitely need a third member. It was strange with just Tboz and Chilli. For one, Chilli is a bad dancer. A third member is needed for distraction. And Tboz carries most of the songs - during "Waterfalls" there was a part when Chilli was kind of just standing there. Like, ho hum.
    ]

R U The Girl?

I know the show is over but is there a thread already started for that show? I missed the original airing of that program but caught the reruns.

Was there a thread started? If so I can't find it and can anyone direct me to it? If not did anyone else see it? And for anyone who has no idea what I'm refering to....it was a reality show with the T-Boz and the Chili from TLC. They wanted someone to fill in the place of Lisa.

Thanks.

FORT Fanatic
    I watched a replay of the finale yesturday. i ENJOYED TLC'S performance. But did they lip s?

Ya the lip sync ed (sp?) I guess with all their dancing it might be hard to keep a note. But some people can do it....to bad they didn't just stop dancing for a bit to actually sing though.

I guess Oh So Krispy had to learn how to lip sinc pretty quick.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast