+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: R U The Girl (UPN)

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    I was so surprised but I really enjoyed this show. The girls are a little sappy and silly but T-Boz cracks me up! I know it's very cliche but she really comes across as "real." Chile is pretty endearing too.

If I remember to catch this show I will be watching. Not necessarily because I actually care who they pick, but for the entertainment of it all!

I really love this show. It is one of my must-watch shows this summer. Like many others said T-Box and Chile come across and real and genuine. I am not rooting for any of the contestants, but I really don't like 'O So Krispy.' I don't really see any of the remaining contestants fitting in with the group.

I do love the theme song though!

Ms. Krispie was going to "bring it like it's never been broughten"? Maybe she should have tried "bringing" it to an English class once in a while. I'm just saying.

Meah reminds me of -- Michelle Trachtenberg!

Her CD cover was hilarious. It screamed All About Meah.

I've only seen three episodes and can't quite remember how Mirrah danced--I think they said she was "middle of the pack". I think she's got beauty, poise, and smarts, and if she can perform decently, she would be a great choice. Her CD cover was well executed.

Quote Originally Posted by dallas_viewer
    Ms. Krispie was going to "bring it like it's never been broughten"? Maybe she should have tried "bringing" it to an English class once in a while. I'm just saying.

Meah reminds me of -- Michelle Trachtenberg!

Her CD cover was hilarious. It screamed All About Meah.

I've only seen three episodes and can't quite remember how Mirrah danced--I think they said she was "middle of the pack". I think she's got beauty, poise, and smarts, and if she can perform decently, she would be a great choice. Her CD cover was well executed.
    i THINK mIRAH will be the winner, and she fits best, I like krisppie but she is to young to hang with them, T-boz is actually 16 yesrs older thsn her, old enough to be her mother. actually I thinbk Mirrah fance better than krisppie
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Mirah better win. Krispy and Mya just don't fit in.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Mirah better win. Krispy and Mya just don't fit in.

you are so right on that. Plus she just seem like one of them already, when they first showed her she just said (Hi I am Mirrah, I was raised in Sudney Aust." but somehow I knew she was not young although she looks young, I figured 30 or 31 and she is 31 (30 at time of taping). I knew she's married but I wonder if she has a child?

I just watched this show for the first time last night. It was pretty good. It was a re-run where they cut the girl that looks like Brandy. I'll definitely keep watching until the end. I think Mirra probably fits in best - from what I've seen. I was cracking up about the name O So Crispy! I'm assuming that's what she has chosen as her stage name and it is definitely different.
    I have to say I'm with Meah on the strippers. I had one for my bachelorette shower and have been to others that had strippers. It is not much appealing to me about having strange, sweaty men rubbing against me. I appreciate the view but further interaction is not for me!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetMimi
    I just watched this show for the first time last night. It was pretty good. It was a re-run where they cut the girl that looks like Brandy. I'll definitely keep watching until the end. I think Mirra probably fits in best - from what I've seen. I was cracking up about the name O So Crispy! I'm assuming that's what she has chosen as her stage name and it is definitely different.
    I have to say I'm with Meah on the strippers. I had one for my bachelorette shower and have been to others that had strippers. It is not much appealing to me about having strange, sweaty men rubbing against me. I appreciate the view but further interaction is not for me!
    yeah but Meah acted a little to wacky, running away?????? crazy.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Was tonight's show the finale? If so, who won? I didn't get to watch. My cable went out so I'm relying on an antenna. UPN doesn't come in too well here so I couldn't watch it.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

No, tonight T & C had two-on-one time with each girl, and then each girl helped host T-Boz' b-day party and sang a song or read an original poem about the past few weeks' experience.

Meah was booted off. (Though she sang great and didn't bug at all, I thought.) Basically, it's coming down to who T-Boz and Chilli feel will be the best fit for their style, etc. They didn't clarify any more than that.

T & C both have kids, and OSK looked so young, and at such a different place in her life, it would be weird seeing them with her.

That leaves Mirrah--but it seemed to kind of bother them that Mirrah reminds them (and T-Boz' mother (or was it Chilli's mother?)) of Lisa. Plus, everyone agreed that OSK is kind of zany like T & C. My money's still on Mirrah, but who knows?

Next week looks to be a look back at audition we didn't see, personal stuff about T & C, I'm not sure exadtly what all it's going to be.

The finale is Tuesday, September 20.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast