+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: R U The Girl (UPN)

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I almost deleted this thread for using lingo. Too bad it's a show title.
    Come on John, you know you're watching it. Certainly not my type of music. Heck I'm struggling with some of the songs they're performing on INXS Rockstar.

I actually really like the show. I think T-Boz and Chilli have a great relationship and they make the show fun to watch. I especially like the theme song.

I know that TBoz and Chilli weren't exactly pleased with their LA audition gals, but I thought they were the best of the bunch that they had (with the exception of the bartender black Brittney gal from NY, Miah?). The first one that went (the last one called back that night) in LA is my current frontrunner although she's missing from the better part of the previews for the rest of the season and the little bit that they did show of her wasn't looking good.

I'm with AIW, especially during these audition shows, just watching the goofiness of TBoz & Chilli made them really fun. Whod'a thunk that Chilli could pack down so much food everywhere they went Dang, that girl can eat! She had me cracking up every time they'd go out with her extensive orders.

I like the show, plus I think Mirrah (hope thats how you spell it) from LA will be THe Girl. And Chilli must have a big holein her stomach, girl can eat.

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    I know that TBoz and Chilli weren't exactly pleased with their LA audition gals, but I thought they were the best of the bunch that they had (with the exception of the bartender black Brittney gal from NY, Miah?). The first one that went (the last one called back that night) in LA is my current frontrunner although she's missing from the better part of the previews for the rest of the season and the little bit that they did show of her wasn't looking good.

I'm with AIW, especially during these audition shows, just watching the goofiness of TBoz & Chilli made them really fun. Whod'a thunk that Chilli could pack down so much food everywhere they went Dang, that girl can eat! She had me cracking up every time they'd go out with her extensive orders.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy82
    RU the girl? That title's lame.. is "Are You the Girl" that hard to spell with only 6 letters?

And only a single record?

Watching that show? Ha! Methinks not!

Its actually a good and funny show, its like just chillin out with your friends and hanging out, then judging some girls when they sing. But I think now that they are in the house, the drana will start...can you imagine, 9 girls in a house...

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I think the show will start getting good now that all the girls have been picked. The real drama comes when they all have to live together. There's more than one diva moving into that home... I'm looking forward to some good entertainment now.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Yeah it was drama all ready with Miah and Alja, so 3 are gone now. I still think Merrah will win, and they never said her age and although she looks young I knew she was up there in age...she's 30.

Quote Originally Posted by realityluver
    I think the show will start getting good now that all the girls have been picked. The real drama comes when they all have to live together. There's more than one diva moving into that home... I'm looking forward to some good entertainment now.

I still haven't seen this one, but i might try to check it out...

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

good show

Hey this is a good show, but no one is talking here. so far my pick is still there...Merrah

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    My pick would be Merrah too. I really like her. I don't like Black Brittany and I don't like Alja. I kind of think Oso Krispi will get the spot. She's more like Left Eye than any of the other three.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast