+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (Bravo)

FORT Newbie
    Here is a example of a tv show with a person I didn't like. BUT now after watching it I love her! She is funny & the show is really good!

You're okay, Georgie. Tanyabean's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by colby_d
    As many of my fellow FORTers know, I'm a Kathy Griffin junkie. I love her like...I don't know, but I love her. Suddenly Susan, Celebrity Mole, So-Called Reality, you name it, I've seen it and she was fabulous. I also saw her "The D-List" special and it was great. I own Allegedly on DVD, and I loved both her special (Kathy Griffin Is...Not Nicole Kidman) and the premiere of her show last night.

I will most definitely stay tuned, and "watch what happens."
    Not to mention celeb poker, or whatever the official name is. She's was a blast, even though she lost.

But I'm stunned that a stylist needs to look at you NUDE before dressing you???
    They totally don't. He was just being creepy/freaky/bitchy/all of the above.

ChimChim - my evil twin??

Ps, for the t shirt, I think he made it... You can make one on your computer too. He should sell those! heh

PPS, We Netflixed "Allegedly" and I highly recommend it... Very funny, and it's where the "sweaty puffy coke whore" comment about Renee Zellweger comes from, from the next episode (they've been showing clips from "Allegedly" during the show). It has a bonus too, home movies of her entertaining troops in Afghanistan.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimChim
    Okay - can someone please tell me where and how I can find the 'Star Jones Evil' T-shirt that one of Kathy G's "Main Gays" was wearing on her Grammy episode? I MUST have it. Can't find one on Ebay or via Google. - Chim Chim
    I think it was homemade.. looked like a polaroid picture of Star.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Am i the only one in love with this show

Please get good ratings
    Please dont get cancelled

FORT Fogey
    I watched it tonight... and I had only a few laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by DoeBoy
    I watched it tonight... and I had only a few laughs.
    Today was with the Fundraiser right ...

I watched it today and plan on watching it every wednesday night, i think the descriptions of each of the party guests were funnt.

It was so funny how Kathy commented on the trainer from The Biggest Loser, and how she got her parents to be in charge of the Guest Book

I liked it

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Oh Kathy (If you're out there reading this), Renee Zellwegger owns you! $520.00 worth of roses for saying she looks like a puffy, sweaty coke whore. Honestly, I think that she must really like you, she's a fan. I think that she gets you!

As always another great show. Keep those flowers on your kitchen table!
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Serial killer killer Winston Smith's Avatar
    The season finale is next week?

Crap! This is just like my favorite carnival ride -- The Sizzler. Just as soon as I settle in and start having fun, the [mod edit] running the machine brings it to a grinding halt.

Kathy's main gay Tony looked so hot last night in his short sleeved shirt. His biceps are spectacular!
    Last edited by Amanda; 02-20-2006 at 09:14 AM.

Serial killer killer Winston Smith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom
    Oh Kathy (If you're out there reading this), Renee Zellwegger owns you! $520.00 worth of roses for saying she looks like a puffy, sweaty coke whore. Honestly, I think that she must really like you, she's a fan. I think that she gets you!
    Or maybe Renee really is a puffy, sweaty coke whore and those flowers are a desperate cry for help.

Those flowers are Renee's way of telling Kathy "You complete me! I'm so coked up right now I don't know what to do!"

ALLEGEDLY! I have no proof.

+ Reply to Thread