+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 195960616263646566676869

Thread: Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (Bravo)

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (Bravo)

After tweeting, "Oh y did I trust my heart 2 a 19 yr old ice-fisherman/babydaddy from Wasila? Like Britney I'm putting myself on a 5150 psych hold BUY MY BOOK," she took to YouTube to share her pain.

I also just saw an episode of Paris Hilton's BFF show where Kathy was a guest teaching the contestants how to come up with jokes for a roast. She certainly is multi-talented.
    And she rocks her bikini as well as Paris does _
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

I'm going to see her live at the HardRock in Hollywood FL on Aug 11. I'm so excited, had to post it here. :-)

I've only seen this show 1x - the Levi Johnston episode.
    However, last night, I was flipping channels and tuned in.
    Not sure if it was a repeat, but it was the episode where Kathy is organizing a talent show for her mother and the residents at the senior citizen home.
    Cloris Leachman and Kristin Chenoweth were also on the episode.
    I immediately recognized on of the people trying out for the show - the man who did "When the Saints go Marching In."
    He was my former next door neighbor!!
    Totally shocked to see him.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Very cool!

And back to Levi---now that he's on the market again, waiting for Kathy's response!

FORT Newbie

So it Kathy dating Tom or not??

Quote Originally Posted by skimmy;4024270;
    What .. do you mean Tom on Team Griffin .. ? I HIGHLY doubt that .. did you read that somewhere .. ?

Last night's show was awesome!!
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by skimmy;4024270;
    I did see a couple rumors about that awhile back, but I haven't seen anything since.

'My Life on the D List' exclusive: 'I don't think it will come back,' says Kathy Griffin

by Lynette Rice
    Nov 17 2010 02:16 PM ET

Say it ain’t so, Kathy Griffin! While attending the Burlesque premiere this week, the comedienne told EW exclusively that she’s not sure My Life on the D List, the Bravo show that earned her some Emmy love, will return for a seventh season.

“I don’t think it will come back, especially not as the same show it was,” Griffin said. “I would love to do a hybrid show, like a half-scripted kind of thing or something based on what I built on My Life on the D List and what I experience, but not a full-on reality show. I need to maybe give my mom a break so she doesn’t have to drink quite as much boxed wine. I could have someone play my mom because she’s a legend at this point.

“I do feel like it is a natural progression to take all the wacky things that happen to me,” Griffin added. “But [some things] can’t be on a reality show because of legal issues and clearances. I think it could be even funnier because it is still real [if there was] nothing that was off limits.”

A Bravo spokeswoman would only say that the cable network has yet to make a decision about another season of D List. Until then, Griffin says she’s keeping busy. “I am still doing my stand-up. I have some dates in L.A. coming up. I also recently hosted one of those VH1 diva specials. I did the one for the troops.”

My Life on the D List first premiered in 2005. The show was honored as an outstanding reality program by the Emmys in 2007 and 2008.
    Bummer. But I think she has a point about taking the reality show as far as it will go. I can't wait to see what's next.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

I would love to do a hybrid show, like a half-scripted kind of thing or something based on what I built on My Life on the D List and what I experience, but not a full-on reality show. ... I could have someone play my mom because she’s a legend at this point.
    I love this idea and and think it would work. I hope she and Bravo (or another network) will do it. Maggie is 90 and as much as she's become a favorite on D-List, even she has her limits. I also agree that D-List has probably gone as far as it can after 6 seasons and it's time for something new.

+ Reply to Thread