+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1757585960616263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (Bravo)

Re: Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (Bravo)

Last nights episode was hilarious!!!

I think I read on the WWH board that Andy has a lazy eye and that's where she got the crossed eye thing from. He was genuinely laughing about it so I don't think there were any hurt feelings.

FORT Regular

I was surprised when she (and that crazy decorator) kept talking about how her house looked like crap and was very 80's. I've always thought her house was amazing.

And those kiddie pageants are the most disgusting thing I've seen in a LONG time. I could not believe those TINY girls were dressing up like adult ho's and being paraded around like that. That is child abuse I think. And that little girl in the yellow bikini that thought she was about 25 years old...she should be taken away from her parents. That girl is going to be trouble in a few years.

She needs to hire Jeff Lewis to redo her house. He even said at the Flipping Out Reunion that he would like to do her house.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3943576;
    I saw her on Andy Cohen.
    I also get the feeling they're good friends, though.
    He seems to have a pretty good sense of humor.

I haven't seen this show in a long time, so I may have to watch it.
    I've heard Joan Rivers and Kathy G. are good friends. Andy loves them both...I bet they've become friendly off screen. THey have similar humor

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3947680;
    She needs to hire Jeff Lewis to redo her house. He even said at the Flipping Out Reunion that he would like to do her house.
    Oooo, love Jeff Lewis ... ya, why didn't she hire him??? Especially since they both have shows on Bravo. Hmmm, and when is he coming back anyway?
    What did Kathy do, fire that one builder with the flyaway hair? That was funny when they made the show so dramatic when she came back from the pageant to see nothing done.

Loved the show, I just love Maggie, every time she says "Oh, Kathy" ... lol.
    The pageant was hysterical.

Next week with Levi. I heard they go and knock on Sarah Palin's door.
    KAREN

I caught the episode with Levi as a rerun. It was pretty good. I thought Kathy handled the entire Palen thing pretty well.

The people of Alaska seemed pretty nice. I think they appreciated Kathy.

Levi was a good sport, but one thing about him made me want to barf. He chews tobacco!!!!!!!! That freaked me out. No offense against those that do it, but I find it really nasty and please don't make me sit in the car trapped next to a container of spit out tobacco juice. YEEEEWW. It removed any attractive notions at all regarding him. I thought that kind of thing was popular with rural people in the south. I guess it's gotten more popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3960299;
    I caught the episode with Levi as a rerun. It was pretty good. I thought Kathy handled the entire Palen thing pretty well.

The people of Alaska seemed pretty nice. I think they appreciated Kathy.
    "ALASKA, Love It OR Suck It" .... hahaha, KG wanted to change their motto to that!!!

Great epi!!!
    KAREN

I hadn't seen this show in more than a year, but I did want to see the Levi episode.
    It did not disappoint.
    Way too funny.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Kathy's brilliant fast wit just amazes me. (I do cringe when she makes religious jokes I have to admit...) But that pagent she was in was too funny! She remembered to do 'cupcake hands' and all the things the little girls do, even had a crying break down-- haha!

I thought the Alaska show was funny but not over the top funny-- maybe because even tho Levi is GORGEOUS, he seems alittle... dim? Maybe just a normal guy. I can't see him making it in Hollywood, unless they try for another serious Tarzan movie or something.

FORT Fogey

I don't care for KG's standup routine. It seems like it's too heavily weighted with celebrity jabs and I find it rather boring.

I do, however, love her show. She's hysterical on that! I think she must be pretty decent to work for because her 2 assistants have been around awhile.

+ Reply to Thread