+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (Bravo)

Re: Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by reneekk;3928571;
    Who watched it? I didn't, only because I"m going to see her Saturday and I didn't want to pre ruin the show. I am so excited for Saturday!
    I taped it, busy last night watching the Celtics and then Justified!!!
    I would LOVE to see her in person!!!
    KAREN

I watched Kathie last night in her tv concert. Something about the Bible Belt. She performed in Knoxville, TN. It was really great. Her last one was good too.

I have a question. Are the stories that she tells about things that are said and done with celebs and her true or made up? They are not so bizarre as to not be believable, but it just makes you wonder.

I missed it. Gotta set up the DVR for the special and her new season! She's too funny! (I saw part of her Leno interview that day...she's doing the pap smear in public -- i think pool-side -- yes - to promote women's health -- she mentioned Katie Couric doing the colonoscopy (SP?) so she could do the pap smear on tv...)

I think her stories are true...

Quote Originally Posted by RachelOH;3928843;
    I missed it. Gotta set up the DVR for the special and her new season! She's too funny! (I saw part of her Leno interview that day...she's doing the pap smear in public -- i think pool-side -- yes - to promote women's health -- she mentioned Katie Couric doing the colonoscopy (SP?) so she could do the pap smear on tv...)
    Ya, I saw her on Leno and Jimmy Kimmell, well I guess she shopped it around to several morning talk shows and they all said NO, so Kathy decided to take things into her own hands. She sent the pap-smear up all herself and then called the paps to come take pics.

Her mom, Maggie as well as Kathy both have new books out. They are going to be doing joint book signings.
    KAREN

I just got home from seeing her show. It was great! I can't wait for the new season of D-List.

Her stories are true. Funny enough, tonight she brought up that a lot of people question whether they are.
    Last edited by Hobbes07; 06-12-2010 at 11:32 PM.

Hobbes - were you at the Detroit show too??? I loved it!! Except there was a lot of political stuff I thought. Shame on me, but I'd rather hear more about celebrities. But oh my gosh, I will never miss another show in this area. I had so much fun! And now I can't wait to watch the bible belt special knowing she didn't use the same material!

Quote Originally Posted by reneekk;3932870;
    Hobbes - were you at the Detroit show too??? I loved it!! Except there was a lot of political stuff I thought. Shame on me, but I'd rather hear more about celebrities. But oh my gosh, I will never miss another show in this area. I had so much fun! And now I can't wait to watch the bible belt special knowing she didn't use the same material!
    I was!!! I just love her. We had really great seats. Hopefully so did you, last time she was in town (2008, I think) we were in the upper level very last row but she had a monitor that we could her her on. I noticed this year she didn't have the monitor and I was wondering how that would be for those in the upper level.

I watched the Bible Belt yesterday. It was good.

I loved the new season starting last night. She was so funny with the cast of Law and Order. Funny, but they were just like you would imagine. They seem just like their tv characters in real life. LOL. Iced T was so funny. Did you see that unofficial skit he did with Kathy when she examined the corpse? I cracked up.

That Liza Minelli. She was so cool. You just have to love her.

Did anyone see Kathy tell Elisabeth Hasselbeck to "bring it on" yesterday on The View? LOL. You have to see it. Elisabeth was trying to pick a fight IMO. Loads of material for Kathy though.

+ Reply to Thread