+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 69 FirstFirst ... 135354555657585960616263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (Bravo)

Re: Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (Bravo)

WooHooTy, love this show!!
    KAREN

Yay, Kathy.

Can't wait. This is the only show that makes me laugh out loud at the TV, which gets my dogs all happy so they start licking me. That makes me start squealing, which gets the dogs hyper so they start wrestling really loudly on the floor. Then I have to yell at them to stop because I can't hear the TV, but only one stops and the other keeps playing, and bites the quiet one's ear. So he yelps and runs off to the bedroom, and the hyper one has to go in her crate because she's out of the control, and meanwhile I've missed, like, 5 minutes of the best part of the show, so I have to rewind that part and watch it over.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by candor;3902626;
    Can't wait. This is the only show that makes me laugh out loud at the TV, which gets my dogs all happy so they start licking me. That makes me start squealing, which gets the dogs hyper so they start wrestling really loudly on the floor. Then I have to yell at them to stop because I can't hear the TV, but only one stops and the other keeps playing, and bites the quiet one's ear. So he yelps and runs off to the bedroom, and the hyper one has to go in her crate because she's out of the control, and meanwhile I've missed, like, 5 minutes of the best part of the show, so I have to rewind that part and watch it over.
    Me too ... last year with Paula Deen ...o.m.g., that was THE MOST hysterical epi ever ... everyone was getting drunk at her dinner party and just having one reallllllly good time!!!
    KAREN

Best. Episode. Ever!
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

Laura Bell Bundy was on Chelsea Handler's show tonight, and revealed that she is on an upcoming D-List episode:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Apparently Kathy asked her, Cloris Leachman, and some other favorites of Maggie's to come visit and entertain her at her retirement complex.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

Oh that sounds great, MFWalkoff. I love that...person (the last name in the spoiler.) So adorable.

The show is hilarious - if only all reality shows had this high a standard.

(Tried to do a spoiler of my own but can't for the life o' me remember how.)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;3904085;

(Tried to do a spoiler of my own but can't for the life o' me remember how.)
    Brandy, when you go to "post" a reply, look at the very last little icon on the second row of the reply box ... you will see a little white box, click that on and then type inside the brackets. Very easy.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I know you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by candor;3903464;
    Best. Episode. Ever!
    Loved that episode. Paula & Kathy brought out the crazy & silly in each other.

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;3905905;
    Loved that episode. Paula & Kathy brought out the crazy & silly in each other.
    O.m.g, I was crying I was laughing so hard and I think Paula was crying as well ... she was laughing at her asst. who was getting so drunk but he was a RIOT!!!
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread