+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1151525354555657585960616263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (Bravo)

Re: Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (Bravo)

Once again, Maggie steals the show. Faceplace =

I loved the Paula Deen episode. It made my insides hurt from laughing so much. I didn't like the Paris Hilton episode as much, but it was still good. I can't believe that Paris actually agreed to hang out with Kathy seeing as how Kathy loves to say many jokes about her. She must have a better sense of humor than I think.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I loved Maggie's bucket list and it was so sweet of Kathy to make her wishes come true. Stephanie Powers looks great. Where has she been these past years? Maggie's expression meeting Betty White and Don Rickles was priceless. Don is still as funny as ever. And I just wanted to give Maggie a hug when she got choked up at the end, after Don left, because he reminded her of her husband. Great episode.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3551832;
    I loved Maggie's bucket list and it was so sweet of Kathy to make her wishes come true. Stephanie Powers looks great. Where has she been these past years? Maggie's expression meeting Betty White and Don Rickles was priceless. Don is still as funny as ever. And I just wanted to give Maggie a hug when she got choked up at the end, after Don left, because he reminded her of her husband. Great episode.
    ITA, I love Kathy AND Maggie!!! The Bucket List idea was awesome!!! And wow, Stephanie Powers looks FAB!!! I used to love "Hart to Hart"!!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

You know, I love reality tv, and I really like this show in theory, but somehow I find myself cringing throughout all of the episodes. I have grown to like Kathy herself, but I wish she would focus much more on her stand up routines (which are great!!!) and give us only a taste of her contrived "real life" comedy situations.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3534323;
    Once again, Maggie steals the show. Faceplace =
    After years of refusing, I finally joined Faceplace. In my status or whatever I said, trying to get used to Faceplace. Everyone thought it was funny. Apparently, I'm the only one who watched the episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3554301;
    You know, I love reality tv, and I really like this show in theory, but somehow I find myself cringing throughout all of the episodes. I have grown to like Kathy herself, but I wish she would focus much more on her stand up routines (which are great!!!) and give us only a taste of her contrived "real life" comedy situations.
    ITA with this - that's why I stopped watching this show last season. Even last season the "cringe factor" was too much for me to bear. I wish this show would go back to the way it was the 1st 2 seasons - more about Kathy & her stand up, her mom, etc. & less of her assistants & all the forced, stagey dumbs*** like shopping with Paris Hilton, etc.

This show's just not funny anymore.
    Last edited by waywyrd; 07-18-2009 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;3585988;
    I wish this show would go back to the way it was the 1st 2 seasons - more about Kathy & her stand up, her mom, etc. & less of her assistants & all the forced, stagey dumbs*** like shopping with Paris Hilton, etc.
    I agree. I watch my old DVDs of Season 1 and 2 and remember how great the show used to be. Now the show is just way too "scripted" for my taste. If I run across it, I'll watch, but I don't go seeking it out like I used to.

What happened to the blond assistant that Kathy had in her past seasons???

I think you may be talking about Jessica. She left Kathy's employ but I don't think we ever heard why.

No we never did. I actually liked Jessica.

According to her wiki page she's engaged and living in Arizona.

+ Reply to Thread