+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 105051525354555657585960616263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (Bravo)

Re: Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (Bravo)

So, tonight Kathy visits Paula Deen in South Carolina. Should be fun -- two very smart, successful, sassy women.

I was ON THE FLOOR laughing almost the entire time she was with Paula. Paula just lights up the room, even over the tv, lol!

Paula's gay drunk assistant stole the show during the dinner. He was hilariously fabulous.

Of course I meant Savannah GA.

It was the funniest episode for sure -- Michael McDonald & the B Boys (Brandon & Bobby) were a scream. And Paula is a great combination of saltiness & sensitivity.

From the pictures on Bravo, this is one show for which I'd love to see the 'lost footage'.

Kathy Griffin My Life on the D List - Photos - Episode 3: Grammy Shmammy - Bravo TV Official Site

This episode was hysterical! I love Paula and I thought it was cute when she tucked Kathy and Michael into bed. Paula's gay was a scream too.

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;3508114;
    So many funny things about the latest episode (and I must be the last person on the planet to know that Lily Tomlin is gay!).

Worst kept secret ever, but I didn't realize Lily was out. Guess so.
    I think she's been out for quite a while. When reading references to her one-woman show, "Search for Signs of Intelligent Life in the Universe" (which I was lucky enough to see back in 1985 when I lived in New York), I've seen articles say that it was written by her partner Jane Wagner, and the way it was said made it clear that they didn't mean "business partner." Those articles may not have been as old as 1985, but they were probably at least fifteen years ago. I had the impression she was "out" but not making a big deal about it one way or the other.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

OK, I may have to start watching Paula Dean's shows now. This was the funniest D-List is a long time! A+

Paula's "drunk gay" Brandon stole the show for sure. I'm really liking this season so far.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;3518059;
    I was ON THE FLOOR laughing almost the entire time she was with Paula. Paula just lights up the room, even over the tv, lol!

Paula's gay drunk assistant stole the show during the dinner. He was hilariously fabulous.

This was the MOST HYSTERICAL epi ever......I was roaring the whole time. My 23 son came in my room to see what was so funny, I backed the show up to the beginning and both of us ROARED!!!!!!!!! Paula's gay drunk asst. H Y S T E R I C A L!!!!!!!!!! Kathy is just so funny....."Mom and her cooking, well she always just WARMED everything up and we all called it COOKING"......OMG, that is sooooo my Irish Mom!!!!!!!!!! Paula howling hysterical at everything........I would SOOOO love to hang out with her. Oh another funny time was when Kathy had Tiffany call Paula to confirm the visit....Ms. Deen for Kathy Griffin, Paula was thrilled and then Tiffany says "Kathy will be right there she is in the kitchen"..........

I so want to see KG in person!!!!!!!!!!

Best episode ever! I can't believe Paula Deen said "circle jerk." Hysterical.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

Best bit was when the dog barfs on the bed and Paula Deen yells, "Brandon!"
    "Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action has magic, power and grace in it."-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Neurotic is the New Black Tximistarri's Avatar

I've never seen a Paula Deen show before but I love her now. "BRANDON!!" What a hoot she is and this episode was. I want to be Paula's houseguest. I'll bring a platonic male friend to giggle with late at night and a couple of other friends to prep. food with in her kitchen. Do I have to get a Grammy nomination in the comedy album category to wrangle an invite? That's probably not going to happen.

+ Reply to Thread