+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 69 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (Bravo)

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (Bravo)

When watching her stand up routines on Bravo, the woman can make me double over with laughter.

Having said that... hate Kathy, hate her show.

OK Kathy lovers- I just want to bump this for tonight, which is what I call Kathy Griffin lovers night on Bravo.

Starting at 7:30 pm central A-list AWARDS RED CARPET

at 8:00 KATHY GRIFFIN>>SHE"LL CUT ??not showing up on my listings (a new standup show)

at 9:00 BRAVO"S A-LIST AWARDS

I'll be glued to Bravo tonight!
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

I watched about 5 mins. of that "A-List" show but had to turn it when women in long gowns started hawking the Hoover vaccums . Too much product placement on Bravo (especially with the Real Housewives franchise(s). Sometimes I wonder whether I'm watching Bravo or QVC.

I love love love Kathy Griffin. I'm bummed I have to wait until June to see the new season.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;3415631;
    I watched about 5 mins. of that "A-List" show but had to turn it when women in long gowns started hawking the Hoover vaccums
    You didn't miss a thing. The show and Kathy sucked!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3410640;
    I am not really sure what Naomibanks was referring to but I know that in one of Kathy Griffin's comedy routines, she talks about how drunk Brooke Shield's mother was at Brooke's wedding...maybe Brooke didn't appreciate? Not sure.
    Yes, that is what I'm referring to. Also, on her THS on E! Kathy says that due to her routine and some other things Kathy referred to dealing with Brooke Shields, Shields no longer speaks to her.
    "Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action has magic, power and grace in it."-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Quote Originally Posted by Horsnhound01;3410689;
    Andy Dick......Seriously????
    Hello Pot, this is Kettle calling......
    But, to be fair as disguting as Andy Dick's behavior has been of late, he probably still considered Kathy a friend and what she has said and done, wasn't because she disapproved or thought it would make him change.

Kathy did it purely for her act. I'm not saying she shouldn't have done it, that it wasn't funny or that Dick didn't deserve the ridicule.

But, Kathy is the same woman who left in tears after Jay Leno made jokes on air about her looks.

I guess my point is even DEEPLY flawed people, like to think their friends and family will show kindness and loyalty. However, we know that is oftentimes not the case!
    "Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action has magic, power and grace in it."-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List

Welcome to season five.

Let's keep it clean.

Anybody out there?

Jessica has gone on to other things. Anyone know what that's about? Anyone care?

I was laughing so hard when that random crazy lady came in front of the camera. She was primming her hair, as if she was a star. And the icing on the cake: when she turned her whole body when the camera went to the other side of Kathy. I'm sure the cameraman was trying to get rid of her, but she wouldn't have it.

I'm a bit sad Jessica left. But whatever, she seemed to be sick of being an assistant after a while.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread