+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 69 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (Bravo)

Re: Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (Bravo)

I laughed out loud when I read she was nominated. Her plan worked!

Carlin is definitely the front runner, but then again, who expected Kathy to win an Emmy, much less two?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Clay Aiken was not very nice to Kathy, it seems. I don't think that was a very smart move on his part, it just gives her more ammo for her comedy shows. Idiot. It's not like we didn't all know he was gay before he came out.

Poor Kathy Griffin. She just gets no love from the Gayken.

The funny lady is known to make fun of Clay Aiken every once in a while. She lovingly refers to him as Gayken as well, even before he came out of the closet.

So during Kathy's appearance on Rosie O'Donnell's short-lived variety show, she wanted to make peace with him.

Kathy said in an interview yesterdy, "I held up one of those ghetto blasters playing one of Clay's songs, and I begged him to take me back and he said no."

Adding, "And then I walked out of the room and Gloria Estefan said to me, 'I told ya—you shouldn't have gone in there alone.' "

Kathy said she was expecting at least a thank you of some sort for helping him come out as gay.

But she says, "There were no words of thanks or even really any words at all, for that matter. I would have to say he was not very nice."
    Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton » Blog Archive » The Gayken Ain't So Nice

I am a Kathy fan. However, I do not think Clay Aiken should be nice to her. She's burned bridges with people she was actually friends with (Brooke Shields, Andy Dick, etc.). Why would someone who is basically a stranger, not like they have mutual friends, suddenly want to bond with someone as wonderfully cruel as Kathy?
    "Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action has magic, power and grace in it."-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Quote Originally Posted by naomibanks;3247451;
    I am a Kathy fan. However, I do not think Clay Aiken should be nice to her. She's burned bridges with people she was actually friends with (Brooke Shields, Andy Dick, etc.). Why would someone who is basically a stranger, not like they have mutual friends, suddenly want to bond with someone as wonderfully cruel as Kathy?
    I wasn't trying to insinuate that they should "bond". Just thinking that he could have "faked it". We have seen time and time again, when Kathy feels slighted - it goes straight into her act. I am a fan of hers as well.

Is this show back on? I recently saw an episode yesterday about Kathy going to Ireland to spread her father's ashes...I don't remember seeing an episode like this one, was this episode just in honor of saint patricks day maybe? or is it a new one?

It was from season 3, which aired 2 summers ago. The Ireland theme was probably the reason that Bravo aired it today.

She's currently filming season 5, which should air later this year.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

Excuse the sort-of double post (3 weeks apart), but in addition to Kathy hosting the A-List Awards next Wednesday, Bravo released the following info:
    The anticipated fifth season of the two-time Emmy winning series "Kathy Griffin: My Life On The D-List" premieres on Monday, June 8 at 10 p.m. ET/PT. In the new season, Griffin's a C-Lister in training and gallivants the globe seeking advice from her A-List idols including Suzanne Somers, Bette Midler, Gloria Estefan, Cher, Rosie O'Donnell and Paula Deen. But first, uncover hidden hilarity from the first four seasons of "My Life On The D-List" with an all-new special featuring never-before-seen moments from the series including her drive by to wave hello to her fans waiting in line for her show at Madison Square Garden, Team Griffin playing a new game called "10 Things We Hate About Tom," and the Team receiving massages from burly gay guys at the Bear Ball. "Kathy Griffin: The Footage You Weren't Meant To See" premieres Monday, April 20 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on Bravo.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fan

She's burned bridges with people she was actually friends with (Brooke Shields, Andy Dick, etc.).

explain please

I am not really sure what Naomibanks was referring to but I know that in one of Kathy Griffin's comedy routines, she talks about how drunk Brooke Shield's mother was at Brooke's wedding...maybe Brooke didn't appreciate? Not sure.

FORT Newbie

Andy Dick......Seriously????
    Hello Pot, this is Kettle calling......

+ Reply to Thread