+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 69 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (Bravo)

FORT Regular

Re: Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (Bravo)

"The Woz" is a weirdo, am I the only one who noticed him trying to have a conversation with a dog?

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Chocolate;3159896;
    "The Woz" is a weirdo, am I the only one who noticed him trying to have a conversation with a dog?
    Yeah! This episode really made him look bad! I was wondering if the first episodes we edited before the breakup and they maybe tried to make him seem more normal. Wow! I couldn't believe his dinner conversation or should I say monologue! God! The man just talked and talked about himself with no thoughts about anyone else at the table. He reminded me of my 85 year old dad who just talks without a point. The look on Kathy's face was priceless. She was wondering what the hell she was doing with this guy! Also, I miss the fact that there aren't Big Boys around anymore and would be happy to eat at one again (for old times sake) but Woz should seriously reconsider his diet! Look at him! He looks uncomfortable just standing. He can afford to hire a personal chef to make him healthy, low fat meals or to eat at higher end better quality places. He obviously doesn't go to these "greasy spoons" and order the grilled chicken breast plate!! He's not just a geek he's a freak!
    Last edited by tvaholic; 08-08-2008 at 05:05 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me;3159675;
    Me, too! Perhaps they shot SF because some folks watching wouldn't have known where Silicon Valley is. (:

I thought it was sad that she played matchmaker since Woz broke up with her after filming for this season ended. That bachelorette looked like she got her match.
    At the end of the show, they said that Rachel True (Kathy's friend) and that guy are now friends and remain in contact via e-mail.

I looked up Rachel to see what TV shows/movies she was in. But while researching, I found out that Rachel is 41 yo. Gosh, she looks great for 41. I actually thought she was around late 20's, early 30's.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Yeah, he IS weird. He is really socially inept and seems to live in his own little world. I think Kathy thought he'd be good for her image because of his money and the fact that he isn't into the whole Hollywood scene (so isn't bothered by her routine, maybe?) but the guy seems really, REALLY strange. And let's not forget he wears fanny packs and stuff. I don't care how much money a guy has - fanny packs break the deal. Yikes.

Is it just me, or is this show getting a bit dull? I used to love watching the show and would laugh out loud, and now I find I have a hard time paying attention through the entire episode.

When you're poor, odd behavior would make someone a weirdo. When you're rich, the term is "eccentric" .
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

LOL, that's right ACF!

I am loooking forward to this week's show....when Kathy and Team Griffin go to Walter Reed to entertain the vets. It should be a good show, albeit an emotional one.

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3162792;
    Is it just me, or is this show getting a bit dull? I used to love watching the show and would laugh out loud, and now I find I have a hard time paying attention through the entire episode.
    I totally agree. This season isn't nearly as interesting as the past 3 seasons. It almost seems more staged - even the things they do. I can hear a producer in the background saying "wouldn't it be outrageous if Kathy has her staff do a Learning Annex class?! Or Kathy opens a school?" Boring!

In fact have you noticed that Kathy and her mom are always made up? I bet after the Emmy win Kathy demanded some perks like a full time makeup artist. I loved the past seasons because Kathy was so candid and REAL. Her off the cuff interviews were always more funny than her in-studio staged ones. Most of this season seems like the in-studio staged ones... It's just not the same... :o(

We want our D-list, normal Kathy back!!

Since there was a discussion here about buying a car vs. leasing (from the episode with Suzie Orman), I thought some of you would be interested in this article. It pretty much says that right now, while new cars are going through design changes for better fuel economy, leasing might be the best option until the new fuel efficient models hit the market in the next few years. I leased a long time ago and luckily it was only a two year lease. For various reasons I swore I'd never lease again. I don't necessarily think leasing is bad when you can do it with a "sign and drive" (no money down) but if you have to put a big down payment, you might as well buy instead of lease, imo. But this article does make sense for what is currently happening in the auto industry. But I'd rather just buy something used and cheap if I had to replace my car right now.

Should You Lease a Car or Buy New?- Yahoo! Autos Article Page
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

FORT Newbie

Don't get me wrong, I love Kathy but I have to agree this season was bad. Way too much time devoted to Team Griffin, uggggg. And that Tom guy has the craziest serial killer eyes, he really scares me!!!! I wouldn't be sad if this was the last season. I think the best episode this season was the new years eve with Anderson cooper.

This last episode (Walter Reed) was so sad. I cried! Wasn't this the same hospital that was found to be in really, really poor condition? It looked fine on the show, but I saw, maybe a year ago, on a news report that it had bug problems and ceiling tiles were falling down, etc.

+ Reply to Thread