+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (Bravo)

Re: Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3145973;
    I wonder if this is a PR stunt to keep interest in the show.
    Interesting theory! Anyone know what her ratings are this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3145975;
    Interesting theory! Anyone know what her ratings are this season?
    They must not be as good as last year's, which were good. I've seen no press releases from Bravo, and I can't even find a brief news item on the numbers at TV Week or B&C, or Zap2It.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3145973;
    I just watched the Dog Whisperer with Kathy's segment. He brought Daddy (pitbull featured in many of Cesar's shows) in to work on Kathy's dog's aggression when another dog is around.
    *brief threadjack* Don't you just love Daddy? There's something about that dog -- as homely as he is -- that's adorable.

Can't put my finger on it, but I don't like Kathy's show so much this season (never thought I'd be saying that). Watched a few episodes this season and ???? Don't really like the show so much...

I'm surprised Kathy's show was nominated for an Emmy again. I would think the academy would want to avoid her tacky acceptance speeches or antics when she loses.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

I miss her dad!

Me too! He and Maggie were a hoot and a half together

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;3146388;
    Can't put my finger on it, but I don't like Kathy's show so much this season (never thought I'd be saying that). Watched a few episodes this season and ???? Don't really like the show so much...
    I'm right there with you. I've spent more time wondering about why I'm not liking her as much(this season) than watching it. It's hard to explain but I think that I know why. Her routine was her gossiping about how she witnessed other celebrities acting badly. It came from a place of her being nice and these A listers being rude, inconsiderate or just plain stupid. Now she's the one always being offensive. I've seen her a couple of times and loved her but now she's more like a female Don Rickles hurling insults to the audience. I've got a mouth like a drunken sailor but even I'm getting tired of every other word being something that she wants to shock or offend with. I also think that some of the "jokes" have gotten old. "Her Gays", her mom's "Box of Wine", "Team Griffin" etc... Funny at first but some things have gotten too repetitive. "The Woz" bit was a hoot at first but got old very fast.
    Her stand up is funny when she's telling true stories that really happened to her and we here it from her perspective. She shouldn't be trying to be funny for her show. I want to see her being a (semi) real person. Who could stand being around someone who was trying to be funny 24/7. I would love to here her talk about real things that have happened in her life not make up crazy little situations for her and "Team Griffin" to get into. OOOH funny go to Mexico and no one knows you!!! Someone else said that the only real thing she's done on the show was get a bad sunburn and they were right!

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3145249;

On Perezhilton yesterday, there was a breaking story saying that Jessica had quit, and that it was not pretty. I have not heard anything else about it - anyone know about this?
    If it is true, does this mean that Tiffany is gone too since she was the assistants assistant? Oh please, Oh please.
    CYA

There's next season's theme for you..."My Life on the D-List: The Search for a New Assistant"

+ Reply to Thread