+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 69 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (Bravo)

Re: Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by LocaCola;3055708;
    Probably just for show. I heard they are kaput now.
    I was rooting for them when I heard they were dating, but after watching the first episode, it was clear that they had no chemistry. He seems really nice, but a 10 on the geekometer.

Quote Originally Posted by candor;3068397;
    I was rooting for them when I heard they were dating, but after watching the first episode, it was clear that they had no chemistry. He seems really nice, but a 10 on the geekometer.
    10 is being a little nice dontcha think? I think he breaks the geekometer.

I read on people -the authority of all truth in hollywood- that he broke up with her. You right, they didn't seem to have any chemistry. I wonder if she dated him because of who/what he is/did and not so much because of liking him that way.

As much as Kathy likes us to think she is a party animal, she really is a workaholic. She is very driven and doesn't touch a drop of alcohol, so she and Steve are more similar than you would think. I do agree he is pretty high up there on the geekometer, though! She really deserves someone who loves her, she is a great person who lot to offer but she is 100% committed to career, and does not want a family. I was fortunate to see her live a few times, and although her routine was very similar, I really enjoyed her show and wish her the best. I love Maggie, too and boy do I miss her dad!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3069387;
    As much as Kathy likes us to think she is a party animal, she really is a workaholic. She is very driven and doesn't touch a drop of alcohol, so she and Steve are more similar than you would think. I do agree he is pretty high up there on the geekometer, though! She really deserves someone who loves her, she is a great person who lot to offer but she is 100% committed to career, and does not want a family. I was fortunate to see her live a few times, and although her routine was very similar, I really enjoyed her show and wish her the best. I love Maggie, too and boy do I miss her dad!
    When Kathy was on Larry King a couple of weeks ago she said that Steve had recently married someone else.
    CYA

Yeah, I heard and he broke up with her via e-mail!

Kathy should just date George Clooney and get it over with. Two career driven people who love their families, but need a partner who knows that their career is first and have no interest in having children.

Yeah, it would only last a few months, but still I like both those two crazy, Irish kids!

A few months? I don't think it would last a few minutes! I'm not bashing Kathy's looks but George goes after some hot babes! And he is not fat enough for her!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3071605;
    A few months? I don't think it would last a few minutes! I'm not bashing Kathy's looks but George goes after some hot babes! And he is not fat enough for her!
    I was actually being sarcastic.

Hot babes though, I wouldn't go that far. Renee Z, Sarah Larson, his ex-wife. Attractive and crazy talented (Renee at least), but by Hollywood standards he seems to like the OC cutie, not Hollywood hottie.

Yes, Kathy is plain, but has a nice body, beautiful hair (when her colorist isn't temporarily blind), talented, has a $4M dollar house and terrific investments and a personality that's really great and real.

She paid a lot of money for that body! I agree she has a fantastic personality. I've seen her in person 3 times and I have to say I would love to hang out with her, she seems like she'd be so much fun and a devoted friend. I don't really know who George Clooney has dated except for the waitress he just dumped so I misspoke when I said he went after hot babes.

GC also had a long-time fling with Kelly Preston, aka Mrs. John Travolta!

+ Reply to Thread