+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (Bravo)

I've caught a few episodes of this and I'm loving it (finally a show this summer I can get into) I love her parents. I do like Kathy's comedy and I'm finding her life funny also.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I just LOVE Kathy Griffin! That woman is so darn hilarious, she never fails to have me rolling on the floor.
    Last edited by Sphere; 08-11-2005 at 12:04 PM.

I love the show last night but boy does she look horrible without make-up on.

This show is great -- I love Kathy Griffin. I'm so glad Matt realized that he could lose the weight on his own and decided not to have the gastric by-pass done. I thought he looked like he'd lost some already!

Dont wanna be fatesealed! meeka6's Avatar
    You know...I couldnt STAND Kathy Griffin. I never NEVER never watched Suddenly Susan because of her and just thought her to be generally annoying...HOWEVER, upon channel flipping I saw her stand up D list show and left it right during the sharon stone bit and watched the rest. And I wouldnt say Im a complete covert...but I definitely dont dislike her anymore. The series is hilarious!! Ricki Lake, Scottie Pippen and who else in Portland for that poker gig? That was too funny....she just pimps herself out and doesnt even care and the brutal honestly she shows for hollywood and all its hangups is just too funny to pass up!!! Okay okay....I like her...

Quote Originally Posted by DreamerFish
    This show is great -- I love Kathy Griffin. I'm so glad Matt realized that he could lose the weight on his own and decided not to have the gastric by-pass done. I thought he looked like he'd lost some already!
    I'm SO glad to hear that! I missed a little bit of the last episode so I didn't see that part. I think people use gastric bypass as an easy way out now and it really isn't. Kathy said that he was once quite athletic, so it sounds like he got into his IT career and stopped exercising (and started eating the IT diet of Mountain Dew and chips! ). I'll bet that he could lose the weight pretty quickly if he got back into working out/running. She said that he was thin when they met and married and I don't think they've been married that long.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Can anyone tell me how many episodes have been aired? I've seen 2 (the Toys for Tots one and the one with trying to re-do the house, when she hired the "gay visionary" to move in )

I have Tivo set to record 2 more, but not sure how many have been shown??

I am thoroughly enjoying this show - she's nuts! She's naturally funny and a very "real" person.

I will say that my favorite part of the show are the captions under people's names. "some hot-shot's assistant, Kathy's main gay, Kathy's main mutt, Mother in Law's main gay"

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    Can anyone tell me how many episodes have been aired? I've seen 2 (the Toys for Tots one and the one with trying to re-do the house, when she hired the "gay visionary" to move in )

I have Tivo set to record 2 more, but not sure how many have been shown??

I am thoroughly enjoying this show - she's nuts! She's naturally funny and a very "real" person.

I will say that my favorite part of the show are the captions under people's names. "some hot-shot's assistant, Kathy's main gay, Kathy's main mutt, Mother in Law's main gay"
    I think there have only been 2 shows. The new episodes air on Wednesday at (I think) 10 p.m.

I love the captions too! I loved the one for their designer: "Live-in Gay Visionary"
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    I just saw the preview for tomorrows show about Kathy's appearance on "The View". I just about fell out when I saw the courtroom-like illustrations. Oh Starr Jones. You deserve what ever Kathy may say about you.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

I saw Kathy on the View and she bombed. She seemed a little too much for the ladies.

+ Reply to Thread