+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (Bravo)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Whoa.........shocker. Just goes to show, you never what goes on behind closed doors.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I just saw this on the people site and was aghast. I actually want just this couple to work it out. Im saddened for them.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

"Griffin asks that the couple's assets be divided and that Moline be denied spousal support."

Ouch... I am also surprise by this news. By her appearances in the last month or so on talk shows... she always spoke of her marriage in good terms. Yet as some one stated... you never know what goes on behind close doors.

Now...I would be very surprise if there was not a pre-nup signed. I had read that Kathy had been very wise with her money and owned numerous real estate properties in the LA area.

But with the wording of "couple's assets" makes me wonder since the house they live in now was purchased after the marriage... will it be sold?... or will Kathy buy out Matt's interest in the house...I just don't see her leaving that house after the renovation.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Could it have been over children?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I find it doubtful it was over children. Since they both made numerous comments how they did not want children.

The most common reasons for divorce... money and sex.

And sometimes... you just don't like each other anymore.

What caught my eye was the fact she ask that Matt not be allowed alimony.

I was amazed reading about the divorce but on the other hand I know some people who knew me were amazed about mine. You just don't know about what is going on in someone's marriage.

I do like Kathy, she is coming to MI soon and I'm thinking about going to see her.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

It would be interesting to know who the plaintiff is in this case. Guess we'll have to wait for The Smoking Gun.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Awww.....that's too bad. Matt seemed like such a cool guy. As xiphoid stated, you just can't go by how a show is edited, but it always appeared to me that Matt was Kathy's rock.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

It appeared that Matt had been "Stedman-ized". Wonder if that plays into it at all?

Maybe he and the cute personal assistant were having an affair?

+ Reply to Thread