+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest
    Do you mean FORT has contact with her? What do you mean by hardball? I really hope she reads this forum and sees how much we all love her. That's about as fan-like as I've ever sounded.
    No. I was saying she was playing hardball with us regarding another season. I am surprised she hasn't jumped on it as she claims she will do anything to be on TV.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    I really think that Renee Zellweger sent the flowers to apologise for asking not to have Kathy present her whatever award it was. She probably didn't know that Kathy knew she asked not to have her present it. You can kind of see on Kathy's face while she was telling that bit, that it kind of hurt. I also think that Zellweger could take the "sweaty, puffy, coke whore" as the over the top joke it was meant to be. The only reason she could really get offended by it, is if she really is one.
    Last edited by Chorita KaBoom; 09-02-2005 at 12:40 AM.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I did catch them commenting about her on the view, I wasn't surprised by starr's stance. What a cow. Im glad Joy did agree with cathy. The rest need to find a sense of humor.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I really hate to say this but, you have to agree that if you can dish it you have to take it. Leno while insensetive, and hurtful, only gave Kathy a taste of her own medicine. I watch this show WANTING to root for her and to see her on top, but she continues to shoot herself in the foot by nibbling the hand she so desperately wants to feed her!

She can be a funny lady and I think she is brave for putting it all out there, but if she can't find another way to be funny, she's going to find herself without any material because no one is going to invite her anywhere.

P.S.Matt is a dream! How supportive!!!
    "He is like an Iraqi peach and I want to devour him...take the pit, plant it in the backyard, and HOPE to grow some more."- Marcellus on Kaysar

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    I did catch them commenting about her on the view, I wasn't surprised by starr's stance. What a cow. Im glad Joy did agree with cathy. The rest need to find a sense of humor.
    I think I know why Starr Jones is acting like such a 'cow'

On the Jimmy Kimmel show he would always crack jokes at how fat Starr Jones was right. Then one time Vivica A. Foxx who was a bridesmaid at Starrs wedding came to Starr Jones defense and told Kimmel to stop teasing Starr Jones.

So thats why Starr Jones is probably not the least bit sympathetic for Kathy Griffin, because she gets made fun of as well

Heres the full article

Kill Bill beauty Vivica A. Fox informed comedian Jimmy Kimmel he'd get his "a*s kicked" last night, after he made fun of one of her close pals on his chat show. On his late-night show, Jimmy Kimmel has long poked fun at tv personality Star Jones Reynolds' weight and November marriage to investment banker Al Reynolds.

And Fox, who served as a bridesmaid at the New York nuptials, was particularly disgusted when Kimmel continued his tirade of jokes at her pal's expense once she arrived on the stage. After greeting Kimmel's jokes about Jones Reynolds with frosty silence, the comedian noted, "We're off to a bad start... Maybe this will be on one of those dvd's 20 years from now. Great uncomfortable moments."

Fox, ex-girlfriend of 50 Cent, responded, "We usually have really great comical moments, but that's my friend and I love her... It's not funny to me, so let's start over." But things failed to improve - when Kimmel suggested that he, Fox, Jones Reynolds and her husband get together, she responded, "You would get your a*s kicked... I would have to take off my shoe and beat you down, brother!"

The interview ended soon afterwards.

source: ContactMusic.com

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I watched that Jimmy Kimmel episode and to be quite honest, she was being a bitch. She shouldn't have gone on the show at all then.. it's been long standing knowledge that JKimmel doesn't like Star Jones.
    Vivica was acting way over the top when he was trying to get the interview rolling into a different direction. I love how he just let it roll off his back though..I really like Jimmy.

GO YIMMY!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Yeah im on Teamy Jimmy, just because Kathy Griffin is awesome

Vivica A Fox seems like Team Starrs Bodyguard ... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I watched that Jimmy Kimmel episode and to be quite honest, she was being a bitch. She shouldn't have gone on the show at all then.. it's been long standing knowledge that JKimmel doesn't like Star Jones.
    Vivica was acting way over the top when he was trying to get the interview rolling into a different direction. I love how he just let it roll off his back though..I really like Jimmy.

GO YIMMY!
    I totally agree. Jimmy never actually said anything derogatory about Star Jones during that interview... he just joked about getting together with Star and Al. It totally changed my opinion about Vivica since she obviously didn't have good intentions for being on the show. I figure she was either showing off to Star about what a great friend she is, trying to get more attention for herself or having a bad day and taking it out on Jimmy. And, as usual Jimmy was cool with his "whatever --- who cares if you can't take a joke" attitude.

Vivica --- your attitude has gone the same direction as your career

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    That's funny. Vivica is reduced to being referred to as someone's ex-girlfriend.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by macgrl08
    I really hate to say this but, you have to agree that if you can dish it you have to take it. Leno while insensetive, and hurtful, only gave Kathy a taste of her own medicine. I watch this show WANTING to root for her and to see her on top, but she continues to shoot herself in the foot by nibbling the hand she so desperately wants to feed her!

She can be a funny lady and I think she is brave for putting it all out there, but if she can't find another way to be funny, she's going to find herself without any material because no one is going to invite her anywhere.
    The difference between what Kathy does and what Jay did was that Jay said it to her face. It's not like Kathy goes up to Renee on the red carpet and calls her a puffy crack head to her face.

+ Reply to Thread