+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Criss Angel: Mindfreak A&E

Re: Criss Angel: Mindfreak A&E

Okay, fellow Mindfreak Loyals. Don't forget to watch tonight's live show! It's going to be a doozy!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

OMG....that was way too scary for words.
    Love lives forever <3

Well I think he will count that one as a failure, since he didn't get through the first lock and had to break the window not to mention he didn't make it to the helicopter. He's a live so I guess it's a success?? Weird they didn't talk to him at all about it and what went wrong. When the helicopter left I figured he would end up next to the host guy or something freaky like that. Looking forward to hearing more.

IMO it was only a failure from the standpoint that he didn't get out via the helicopter before the building imploded.

The fact that he was still working on the second roof hatch lock when the timer hit 0:00 and the building collapsed is what made this loyal's (and thousands of others) heart stop because it really looked like what he'd promised would be his last life-threatening stunt was going to be his last anything.

Emerging from the rubble a few minutes later is what makes him the MINDFREAK and it's why we love him!
    Love lives forever <3

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I loved the episode and I have to say I was soooo glad to see the beard gone!

Wasn't the guy hosting the show the one that hosted "The Next Great American Band"?
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

My heart was racing the whole time!!! I kept yelling at him (as if he would somehow use his mentalist skills and hear me, ) "Come on Criss! Get out of there!" And then when the chopper left, I totally freaked out. He will definitely call it a failure because he did not get out before the building imploded. I think the reason they didn't talk to him about it is because they were trying to get him back to the hotel or probably over to the medics to have him checked over. He looked completely exhausted. Well, duh. So they wanted to make sure he's okay. I think the big thing that went wrong (at least with the first lock) is just like Criss said. The rain made the picks slippery so it was hard for him to get a good grasp. As far as what went wrong with that last latch, I couldn't tell you. But it definitely had my heart in my throat. I wish I could be an official loyal (buy a membership) but I don't have the money. Oh, well.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

According to this interview from last night, he didn't consider it a failure at all....as he put it, he had to "flip" the way it ended by going to his back-up plan when it became obvious that the rain falling on his picks was interfering with his ability to pick the different locks open as quickly as he'd planned.
    Love lives forever <3

Awesome. I really really love him.

I'm rather fond of him myself.
    Love lives forever <3

Was it really failure or was it a failure for show? I don't watch much Chris Angel anymore. I liked him for years before he got all super famous and still like him now but needed a break from the show.

+ Reply to Thread