+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Criss Angel: Mindfreak A&E

Re: Criss Angel: Mindfreak A&E

Anyone know when this is coming back?? I need me som CA.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

The AE website still does not have an exact return date for Criss Angel. It only says "summer". I will keep checking for all you fellow mindfreaks and I will post a date as soon as we have a date.
    ETA: Okay. I think it might start next Wednesday. It says Wednesday, July 9th and tells you what stunts he's going to do. I'm not sure if this a repeat episode leading us up to the season premiere or not.
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 07-01-2008 at 10:01 PM.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Urgent update on season premiere for my fellow "mindfreaks" Criss Angel: Mindfreak season premiere will be on Wednesday, July 23! I can't wait.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

WOO HOO nilesgirl, I am definitely doing the happy dance!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

So am I. I watched a marathon on Saturday and had forgotten how hot he was. I can't wait for the new season and I definitely can't wait for what new twisted stunts he has in store!

So I watched it last night and all I can say is this: Criss. Angel. Is. INSANE!!!! Not loving the beard but he has such beautiful eyes, it kind of made up for it. Love his new chopper.

I really enjoyed last nights show..this guy will freak you out...but he is fun to watch...I liked the girl in the fish tank...lol..thought that was funny...he talks a lot about energy which leads me to believe that maybe he either reads or studies Wicca...or other types of things that involve meditation and using the natural energy surrounding things...but that is an opinion...and btw he was born in December 1967 which means he will be (41) this Dec not 40...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I set my damn DVR to tape the new episode and for some reason it didn't tape!

I happened to catch a clip online of his walking on the lake and I must say......

SHAVE.THAT.BEARD.

Not liking it at all......
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Criss was on Craig Ferguson's show last week and good news -- the beard is history! He's back to looking like he did in all the other segments of the show last week.

Can't wait for this week's live show...but in some ways it will be kind of scary to watch too. It's one thing to watch him do all his crazy escapes knowing that they turned out just fine...but this time we won't know that since we'll be watching it as it happens.
    Love lives forever <3

Yes, he will be 41 this December. Who said he would be 40? If it was one of my posts, look at the date because that was last year that I posted that. Like in November or something.
    I just rechecked that post. That was a post I made on June 3 of last year.

+ Reply to Thread