+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Criss Angel: Mindfreak A&E

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Criss Angel: Mindfreak A&E

My son kept aggravating me saying I wasn't a very good "Loyal" if I didn't go out and get a tattoo...... I love Criss and I love tattoos but I don't think I would ever get anyone's face tattooed on my body....

I loved the trick where he said he had had a dream the night before and had written it all down and then gave the paper to the lady in the audience and said don't open it until I say so and then went throughout the audience and had them make up a story and then when that woman opened up that letter it was exactly that same story the audience had made up!!

Have I mentioned that I love him?
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

There was the disaster which was Britney Sunday night. The spin is she had a "great" dance number that Criss helped her with but MTV told them to scrap it. I also heard Criss bailed out after he saw how she was barely rehearsing etc.... I am more inclined to believe that. Criss hasn't gotten as good as he has by slacking off. IT takes practice and dedication.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Preview for tonight's new episode: Criss performs feats of mentalism. Included: He acts as a human lie detector; predicts the time on Flavor Flav's clock necklace; reads Jamie Kennedy's mind; and teleports a group of people from one elevator to another. This should really be cool.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I'm hiding my head in shame nilesgirl...I totally forgot about Criss tonight...I was celebrating Dick's win for BB8 and then I watched the last hour of Biggest Loser that I had taped and suddenly remembered Criss around 11:30 tonight......

It was pretty cool. I don't know how he did the whole elevator thing. He did some other pretty neat stuff too. Flavor Flav cracked me up. He's so easily amazed. Must be the drugs he's on.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Link Here

NBC sets 'Phenomenon' for October
    Mental reality competition slotted against MLB

By JOSEF ADALIAN

NBC has already slotted its first midseason series, scheduling its new Criss Angel/Uri Geller reality skein to run Wednesdays at 8 starting Oct. 24.

Dubbed "Phenomenon," previously announced skein will temporarily replace the Wednesday edition of "Deal or No Deal." The Peacock will air six episodes of the show over five weeks, with a two-hour episode slated for Halloween.

All segs will air live -- a move NBC hopes will up the drama on the show, in which 10 mentalists compete to see who can perform the freakiest stunts and illusions on a celeb panel. Geller and Angel will judge the contestants, though viewers will decide who goes home.

"To be able to showcase the unique talents of this stunning and mysterious genre on live television, where absolutely anything can happen, ups the ante enormously," said NBC alternative guru Craig Plestis.

NBC is slotting the debut of "Phenomenon" vs. Game One of the World Series on Fox.

"Phenomenon" is exec produced by Suzy Lamb ("Grease: You're the One That I Want"), Michael Agbabian ("Last Comic Standing") and Dwight Smith ("Last Comic Standing"). Series is a Granada America/Keshet Broadcasting/Kuperman Prods. co-production in association with SevenOne Intl.

Link Here

Fox Reality Channel, the only all reality, all the time network, brings back the only awards show honoring reality television and celebrating all of its outrageous moments (and personalities) that kept America glued to their television sets this year. This year’s unique categories include Favorite Showmance, Favorite Fight, Favorite Tears, Favorite Winner, Favorite Loser, Favorite Potty mouth, Favorite Altered State, The Baddest Bitch and more. Of course, no reality awards show would be complete without viewer participation, so Fox Reality Channel brings back the “Golden Realitini" honoring the “Most Memorable Reality Performer,” as voted for by fans at foxreality.com.

Expect a red carpet where anything can happen. The reality star-studded original event airs exclusively on Fox Reality Channel on Saturday, October 13 at 10PM ET/10PM PT. The highly anticipated Fox Reality Channel original series “The Search for the Next Elvira” will premiere immediately following the awards.

Favorite Non-Competition Program
    “The Real World”
    “My Fair Brady: We're Getting Married”
    “Deadliest Catch”
    “The Hills”
    “Criss Angel: Mind Freak”
    “Scott Baio is 45… and Single”

Okay. I have to admit that my heart stopped with tonight's episode. He was put in a glass cube encased with cement and suspended over Times Square. He had to stay there for 24 hours and get out before the cube would come crashing down ultimately killing him. There was less than a minute left and he was still in there trying to get out. The thing came down and even though part of me knew that he somehow must've made it out, there was another part of me that was terrified. Especially when they called for the paramedics. I was so scared. Criss Angel did it again. He freaked my mind!

I had to be out tonight and only caught the last few minutes of the episode so I didn't have the suspense but I remember reading/hearing about this stunt being filmed right before the new season started.

His poor mom...bless her heart..she's all the time getting the beejesus scared out of her!

I can't wait to catch him tomorrow night on Phenomenon!

Hey, Criss Angel fans! He is going to be on a repeat episode of CSI:NY tonight on NBC at 10pm/9central. He plays an illusionist (duh) who was outside an abandoned Times Square theater performing while a woman working for him is being murdered inside the theater. She is found on the stage sawed in half in a magician's box. I didn't see it the first time so I'm anxious to see how good an actor he is.

+ Reply to Thread