+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Criss Angel: Mindfreak A&E

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Criss Angel: Mindfreak A&E

Damn those network executives who blurred him out!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

from Perez Hilton today:

Spotted: Britney Spears on a date with icky illusionist Criss Angel, Wednesday night at the Tower Beverly Hills Hotel. The pair were seen holding hands and headed up to a suite on the 11th floor together.

That Angel is anything but! Bad influence.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Christiii;2529600;
    from Perez Hilton today:

Spotted: Britney Spears on a date with icky illusionist Criss Angel, Wednesday night at the Tower Beverly Hills Hotel. The pair were seen holding hands and headed up to a suite on the 11th floor together.

That Angel is anything but! Bad influence.
    "Icky illusionist"? Pardon me Perez, but Criss Angel is anything but "icky". And I can only hope this rumour is just that - a rumour. Surely Criss can do better.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;2529819;

"Icky illusionist"? Pardon me Perez, but Criss Angel is anything but "icky". And I can only hope this rumour is just that - a rumour. Surely Criss can do better.

Yeah, I think they put the "icky" on the wrong party in that (hopefully false) scenario!

ok, go read Pink is the new Blog | Everybody's Business Is My Business today. It looks now the rumor is that the two are in talks to do a performance together for the VMA's. There is a pic of the two of them together on there too~

Well, he did it again! He freaked my mind! Tonight's new episode started with him having a person pass through his body. He also broke a woman's chain and then put it back together. And for the main demonstration, he stood on the tracks of a roller coaster (one foot on each rail), was closed in with holes only for his hands. There was a continuous shot cam so we could see his hands at all times. The coaster had 24 people on it. It came barreling down at 70 MPH and crashed through where he was. All of a sudden he was in the front car where the original camera man was supposed to be. I was like "How the **** did he do that??!" My girlfriends and I keep talking about going to Vegas for a "Ladies only" vacation and it's funny that the one hotel we've always talked about staying at is the Luxor. I will freak if he's still there when we finally do get to go.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Ahhh...I knew I'd find you here nilesgirl!

Wasn't that roller coaster stunt awesome?

I would love to go see his Cirque deSoleil (sp?) show once it opens...2008, I think!

Preview of this week's episode (9/4/07)

Criss takes Sully from Godsmack's watch, and smashes it to bits with a hammer; he then produces that same watch, undamaged, to the relieved Sully. More mayhem in the arcade when Criss draws a picture that starts talking to startled kids. Criss convinces Carrot Top that a trick has gone wrong and mistakenly chops off his finger. Then he shows an adoring Luxor employee his superhuman strength as he levitates a heavy manhole cover hovering below one hand. The episode culminates as Criss remembers his uncle who drowned as his car slid off the road into a watery ditch. In a tribute to his uncle, Criss is tied and locked in the trunk of a car as it is lowered into a lake. Criss must escape or face the same doom as his uncle.

Preview for this week's episode (9/11)

Criss pays tribute to his fans by spending time with some of "The Loyal", his most fanatical supporters. Criss shocks some of his admirers by restoring a hole in a pair of jeans, reads "Loyal" letters and discuss some of the craziest things they've done to meet him. Criss reciprocates his appreciation when he hosts a Mindfreak style game show testing their knowledge of the series and sends a lucky winner on a trip to Barbados. The episode culminates when Angel makes a new car appear from thin air, giving it to one of his most "Loyal" fans.

Oooooh. Wish I was one of the "Loyal". I should write to him at the Luxor again and say "Hey, since you're giving cars away, I'll take one." This should be good tonight.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread