+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Criss Angel: Mindfreak A&E

lei
    FORT Fogey

Re: Criss Angel: Mindfreak A&E

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2448282;
    I don't know...have I mentioned how I love him?!
    We seem to have similar taste in men

I can't watch much of the show because I get uncomfortable watching the kinds of things he does, but he is so enigmatic, and gorgeous.

Also I can't believe he's 39. Dang.

He's a beautiful man! Inside and out. You can tell that he just has such a good, kind heart.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Okay we now know that Criss Angel's cat's name is Hammie. Perfect. Over The Hedge. I LOVE IT!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Its always you and me in here nilesgirl!

Wish I could teach my cat to sit on command and do card tricks!

Wasn't the puppy just precious that he made go from a dog to a puppy?
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I wish I could get my cats to do anything on command except "MOVE!" (It seems like I'm always yelling at them to move from under my feet.) Actually, in the mornings, sometimes one or the other is sitting on the toilet (with the cover down) and I snap to the floor and they'll get down.But other than that and "MOVE!" I get nothing.

FORT Newbie

Hello, all~ I'm new here, and seen a thread for my other man Cris Angel!! I seen the episode where The Chapman's threw him in the pool and Cris was mad thinking he didn't completly get out of the knots Dog & the guys done on him, but hey in my opinion he done it!! Cris, there aint many who can get outta Dog & the rest of their hold, espically since Dog more than likely used one of them Hawiian knots or possibly one his dad= a navy knot?? But I'd love for Leland to tie me up anyday , and know just in this group there'd be a line!!
    Hey where's the thread/group that discusses Dog the bounty hunter shows that's recent?? I can't find my peeps?? Can anyone direct me there??
    Thanks much~
    Last edited by libra1022; 06-30-2007 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beanie #1
    Hey where's the thread/group that discusses Dog the bounty hunter shows that's recent?? I can't find my peeps?? Can anyone direct me there??
    First, let me say welcome fellow Criss fan! If you click on search on the top of the page and type in Dog, it should bring up every thread that has that word in it and you should be able to find Dog: The Bounty Hunter. I'm almost positive there is one. If not, start one. Simply click on New Thread and follow the instructions. You'd have to go to the right area, though. I'm not sure if Dog: The Bounty Hunter would be considered a reality show. Thoughts, anyone? Well, you can try anyway. I just checked and there isn't a Dog thread so simply click on forums from the home page, then Other Reality Shows, then click on New Thread and follow the instructions. Good luck.
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 06-28-2007 at 04:54 AM.

Here is an interesting article from people.com
    http://www.people.com/people/article...044276,00.html
    Seems Criss was/is still married whe wooing Cami. His wife has even named her as "his lover" in her divorce filings, and want to serve her with papers as soon as she gets back to the states.
    Criss may be cute, but not so hot in the hubby department, Im guessing!

Aaah! It occured to me yesterday that I missed Criss Angel this week. Can someone give me a short rundown on some of the stuff he did including the main demonstration?

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2460890;
    Aaah! It occured to me yesterday that I missed Criss Angel this week. Can someone give me a short rundown on some of the stuff he did including the main demonstration?
    I can't help you on the first episode nilesgirl but the 2nd episode was a repeat of his first show this season (levitating over the Luxor!).....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread