+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Criss Angel: Mindfreak A&E

Re: Criss Angel: Mindfreak A&E

It kept cutting out on me (because of storms or whatever) but I did see the majority of it. I had to turn away when he was putting that guitar string into his throat. And my heart broke for him about his dad. I knew that his dad had died but I didn't know that he died in his arms. He made me cry last night. I just wanted to give him a big hug. The atrium thing was real cool. And of course the main demonstration with the Luxor. That was awesome. I heard him call his cat's name last night but I couldn't hear what it was. Anyone?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I love the new haircut. I think it looks great on him. He's a cutie for sure. He sort of reminds me of a younger looking Paul Stanley (KISS).

FORT Newbie

The guitar string incident was nasty, but as you said the atrium thing was really cool. I missed the part about his dad dying in his arms. That's really upsetting.

I've tried everything I can but can't seem to find exact info of exactly when (date) Criss's dad died. Most of you know that Criss's real name is Christopher N. Sarantakos and his dad's name was John. I've tried IMDB, I've tried Google but no luck. If anyone can find this information, could you please post the info or possibly the link to the site (if it's allowed)? I'm just curious.
    Thanks
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Tonight's first episode of Criss Angel: Mindfreak has him lying on broken glass while a steam roller rolls over him (this is what I saw in clips a few weeks back when they were advertising for Season 3). That is on at 10pm. At
    10:30, He tries to escape from a locked mailbag inside of a caged truck headed for a cilff. He is so insane but I love love love him.

OMG! His screams are still burned in my head. Why does he put himself through this?!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I loved the episode last night....he does some freaky stuff! I am fascinated by the levitating!

The only episode that I've had to close my eyes for most of it was last season when he was hanging by hooks in his back and the helicopter flew him over the desert!

Every episode I catch myself saying at least once how gorgeous he is!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Has anyone been able to find out when exactly his father John Sarantakos died?

Another amazing 2 shows last night. It touched my heart to see how wonderful he was with that little girl. The only thing is he could've chosen better words when talking to her mother. Okay. Here's the scene for those who missed it. Criss is sitting in a store waiting for some girl, Mary to hurry up and pick out some clothes. While she is trying on the clothes, a little girl comes in with her mother. Criss asks the little girl if she likes magic. The little girl emphatically says yes. Criss then looks at the mother and asks "Do you mind if I try something with your daughter?" Uummmm.....I think he could've chosen better words. That just doesn't sound good. Moms out there who are reading this, if you and your 8 year old daughter walked into a store where there was a stranger (you know that he is famous but he's still a stranger.) and he asks if he can try something with your daughter, wouldn't you most likely grab her and run the other way? I don't know. He could've said "Do you mind if your daughter helps me with a trick?" Or something. But anyway, what he did with the 8 year old is he morphed her into a 20 year-old. It was really really cool. Only thing I didn't like about the 2nd show was he opened the show by "eating" his pet mouse alive with Jamie Kennedy and someone else looking on. Ewwwwww!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Yeah nilesgirl...I was grossed out by the "eating" of the mouse too! I'm sure PETA probably raised a little hell about that one!

I had to peek through my fingers to watch him walking across the screwdrivers! YIKES!

Loved when he made himself and the Lamborghini disappear!

I don't know...have I mentioned how I love him?!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread