+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Criss Angel: Mindfreak A&E

Re: Criss Angel: Mindfreak A&E

I just started watching the repeat episodes of this show and he is INSANE! But yes, he is rather good looking. I love his smile and his eyes. Gorgeous. He better not cut his hair any shorter than he already has. IMO, it looks great the way it is. And single again, too. According to IMDB, he and his wife, Joann got divorced last year. My guess is she couldn't stand watching him do these suicide stunts anymore. I can't believe he's going to be 40 in December! Totally doesn't look like it. I started watching the repeats 2 weeks ago and I am totally hooked now. I can't wait for Season 3.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

He has been seen out a LOT with Cameron Diaz lately. I admit, he is cute, but he seems to take himself waaaaay to seriously

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

He is still totally and completely fabulous....I wished he hadn't cut his hair though...

I prefer this look:

Major drooling here
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

This dude is seriously like crazy amazing though. He's supposely being going with Cameron Diaz, don't care for her that much, but him, love him! I just wonder how he does the things he does, I mean I know its magic but I'd love to learn at least some of his tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2429083;
    He is still totally and completely fabulous....I wished he hadn't cut his hair though...

I prefer this look:

Major drooling here
    Yes! That's the look. Right there. TY for that picture, bbnbama. Hey, Criss, if you ever read these forums, dump Cameron Diaz. I'm not in the running but I know some great girls who are.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I watch this show with my father on Sundays, and this guy is amazing! He has done some things that are unbelievably scary.

FORT Newbie

what?? I hear minnie then cameron diaz? I thought he was fooling around with Paris Hilton (or was that outdated now??) Eh, I don't keep up with these dating switcheroos.

well anyway..I like mindfreak a LOT. I first saw him on Oprah (one of the few times i watched that show) he was amazing. made me watch the show. man..I saw the one where he was walking perpendicular down a building. Crazy.

Don't forget:

The new season starts tonight (June 5th) at 10/9 central on A & E.......

MINDFREAK! Are you ready???

I'm definitely ready!!!! I still can't believe he's almost 40. I seriously thought he was in his late 20's, early 30's. Of course he works out a lot so that could contribute to the fact that he's so youthful looking. Not that 40 is old. But a lot older than I thought he was.

Unfreakenbelievable show!!!!!! He is awesome!! And I'm even more in love with him!

+ Reply to Thread