+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Criss Angel: Mindfreak A&E

Re: Criss Angel: Mindfreak A&E

Okay. Anyone watch the 2nd Mindfreak last night (10:30) with the nail gun stunt? All I can say is "OWWWWW!" Talk about a backfire. You can't mess with stuff like that, man. There's all kinds of infections and stuff that can happen not the least of which is tetanus. Criss being Criss, he should've realized that that was going to happen. For those who didn't see, Criss was supposed to catch a nail fired from a nail gun with his bare hands. They decided to stand him behind a sheet of plexiglass with the idea that when the nail hit the glass, it would slow down the travel of the nail and change the trajectory (sp?) so it would be easier for him to catch it. Unfortunately, when the nail hit the glass, it sent shards of glass towards Criss's face and so he quickly tried to block his face with his other hand. The hand he was supposed to catch the nail with moved just slightly and the nail went THROUGH HIS HAND!!!! OWWIE!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

That was painful to watch, but I'm glad he showed it because it proved he's human and can get hurt if something goes wrong. I'd seen pics of him with his hand bandaged - now I know why it was bandaged.

That had to hurt soooo bad.
    Love lives forever <3

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I'm afraid of nail guns anyway so that episode really made me nervous! Once again, I really wished the beard was gone....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;3158285;
    I'm afraid of nail guns anyway so that episode really made me nervous! Once again, I really wished the beard was gone....
    It's been gone for some time now, but it will probably show up periodically throughout segments this season depending on when they were recorded.
    Love lives forever <3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011