+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Hogan Knows Best (VH1)

Re: Hogan Knows Best (VH1)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2550928;
    ^^^Boella is Terry "Hulk" Hogan's real last name...Hogan is stage name...They really shouldn't be so over protective of Brooke especially when it seems like Nick is the one who needs to be watched like a hawk...He's had 4 speeding tickets before this car accident...Hopefully his friend will be ok...If not Nick's in a lot trouble...
    A witness said he was racing another car before the accident. He shouldn't be allowed to get anywhere NEAR a car.

Okay, I think Brooke is very sweet, very funny, and extremely patient for dealing with her parents everyday like she does..she gets some major kudos from me for putting up with them..but I have to ask, and I hate to be rude..does Brooke's appearance come off as manly to anyone else?? I just don't see any physical attractiveness about her and wondered if it was just me, but then again I come from a family of 5' tall, 105 pound girls, so my judgement may be slightly biased..and she is the daughter of massive Hulk Hogan...ayyyy, idk

What I don't understand is the kid was pulled over 3 times in one day for doing over 100 miles an hour and each time was let go with a warning with the exception of the last time he got a ticket. I think he should do some time for continuing to speed knowing it's against the law and almost killing his friend.
    Yup, with donuts!!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xox_courtneydee;2551842;
    does Brooke's appearance come off as manly to anyone else??
    I don't think she looks manly, but I do think she's a big girl (and by that, I don't mean fat--she is NOT fat at all!). She's got big bones, a large frame... I mean look at her parents--they are sturdy people! I think she's very cute!

Yeah, I think she's beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2552038;
    I don't think she looks manly, but I do think she's a big girl (and by that, I don't mean fat--she is NOT fat at all!). She's got big bones, a large frame... I mean look at her parents--they are sturdy people! I think she's very cute!
    She's definitely thick. Not fat, but very thick. Kinda like Raven. Just very tightly packed.

I do think with some of the outfits she wears she trends towards looking "tranny-esq" something like Jessica Simpson ala the Costume Gala.

Quote Originally Posted by xox_courtneydee;2551842;
    Okay, I think Brooke is very sweet, very funny, and extremely patient for dealing with her parents everyday like she does..she gets some major kudos from me for putting up with them..but I have to ask, and I hate to be rude..does Brooke's appearance come off as manly to anyone else?? I just don't see any physical attractiveness about her and wondered if it was just me, but then again I come from a family of 5' tall, 105 pound girls, so my judgement may be slightly biased..and she is the daughter of massive Hulk Hogan...ayyyy, idk
    Brooke definitely has some manly features. The main one is probably her chin. But Brooke as a whole is not manly. She has the body of a woman, and she's very girly, which is pretty clear.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

yeah she's not really manly just a couple manly features but still beautiful.

FORT Fanatic

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=67155&gclid=CPfqhvvgy48CFQO0HgodD0e4 xw

Clearwater, Florida — Nicholas Bollea was arrested Wednesday morning for Reckless Driving Involving Serious Bodily Injury. He turned himself in at the Pinellas County Jail.

Bollea, who is the son of wrestler Hulk Hogan, was involved in a high-speed crash in August that left his friend critically injured. 22-year-old John Graziano III remains in the hospital, reportedly on life support.

Police have been investigating the crash, but up until this point, no charges had been filed. Investigators say Bollea was racing his Toyota Supra against a Dodge Viper when he lost control and crashed into a tree.

The driver of the Dodge Viper, 22-year-old Daniel Jacobs, has been issued a court summons for Reckless Driving.

Clearwater Police has also confirmed that the Dodge Viper did belong to Hulk Hogan, and Jacobs was a friend of Nick's who was driving it.

In addition to Reckless Driving Involving Serious Bodily Injury, Bollea is also charged with:

Use of a motor vehicle in commission of a felony
    A person under the age of 21 operating a vehicle with a breath-alcohol level of .02 or higher
    illegal window tint
    Click here to read Clearwater Police's news alert about Bollea's arrest.

Attorneys for the Hogan family have issued this statement:

Nick and the entire 'Hogan' Bollea family are saddened that criminal charges have been filed in regards to the tragic single car accident on August 26, 2007. Nick will meet and answer these charges in the appropriate arena - a court of law. The family’s primary focus and concern still remains for the continued recovery of Nick’s longtime friend John Graziano. The Bolleas will also continue to stand by the Graziano family and help them in any way they can.

The tragedy to both families is compounded by the fact that unfortunately John was not wearing his seatbelt. Thankfully, Nick was wearing his. Because of what happened to John, the entire Bollea family will make it a priority to increase public awareness about the importance of always wearing your seatbelt.

There has been much speculation as to the speed and wet road conditions surrounding this accident. Although all the evidence has not been evaluated, preliminary reports from the experts indicate that this was not, in fact, a high-speed accident.

Because Nick is still a juvenile and has no prior criminal record, we are disappointed that he is being charged as an adult offender. However, we are confident that the evidence will demonstrate that this was an accident. We ask all who follow these events to keep an open mind as to the facts until they have been ultimately determined. Finally, we thank all who have prayed for John’s recovery and ask for your continued support and prayers.

- Morris "Sandy" Weinberg, Jr. and Kevin Hayslett, Attorneys for Nick Bollea

At a press conference held at the jail after Bollea bonded out, attorneys maintained that the crash was an accident.

Attorney Morris Weinberg, Jr. said when the case comes to trial that "What you're going to see is this was an accident... an accident that happened on a wet road."

George Tragos, the attorney for John Graziano's mother, has also responded to today's arrest. He says they support the state attorney and whatever disciplinary action they choose to take.

As for John's condition, Tragos says he is still incapicitated but showing signs of life. The VA is paying for his hospital bills, and Tragos thinks John will eventually be moved to a VA hospital.

I can't believe the Hogans are trying to spin responsibility for this tragedy toward the passenger for not wearing a seat belt.Hello? Your kid was drinking and street racing
    Last edited by bewty; 11-07-2007 at 06:15 PM.

Why is the VA paying for his hospital bills?...The Hogans should be paying for them...

+ Reply to Thread