+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Hogan Knows Best (VH1)

I'm sure that her man loves the look and that is partly why she keeps it. Kind of like Beth and Dog, Dog loves her fake boobs and bleached hair. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2193574;
    I'm sure that her man loves the look and that is partly why she keeps it. Kind of like Beth and Dog, Dog loves her fake boobs and bleached hair. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.
    good point buglover

yup Dog loves beth to dress like a hooker and I guess Hulk likes Linda to dress like an 18yr old bleached blonde

If I was Beth or Linda I would consider the source of the fashion advice, two men who look like idiots!

but as you said, to each their own and it's their life not mine.... so live and let live

OMG I love your avatar Cleo!! And yes, I agree, they should develop a little common sense and tell their hubbys that they need to grow up a bit as well.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2194749;
    OMG I love your avatar Cleo!! And yes, I agree, they should develop a little common sense and tell their hubbys that they need to grow up a bit as well.
    awwww thanx buglover, you know me... I wuv cats

They could all do with a makeover... Dawg and his fried dry receding bleached hair and Hulk with his bald scalp and thin stringy bleached hair are a fashion disaster

I loved to see Stacy and Clinton get ahold of both of them

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Hogan Knows Best (VH1)

Link Here

Hulk Hogan's Son Injured in Car Crash
    Published: 8/26/07, 11:46 PM EDT

CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) - The son of professional wrestler Hulk Hogan was seriously injured in a car crash Sunday night, police said.

A Toyota Supra driven by Nick Bollea was traveling at a high rate of speed at approximately 7:30 p.m., Clearwater Police spokesman Wayne Shelor said. Bollea, which is Hogan's real name, lost control and hit a raised median. The car flipped around, and the back end hit a palm tree.

"The car was destroyed," Shelor said.

Bollea and an unidentified male passenger were extricated from the car by paramedics, Shelor said. Then they were airlifted to Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg. Their official conditions were not immediately available, but Shelor described the injuries of both men as serious.

The crash occurred on State Route 60, a main drag through downtown Clearwater. The road had to be shut down in both directions for several hours, Shelor said.

Alcohol is not believed to have played a part in the crash. The crash seems to have been caused by excessive speed, Shelor said.

Bollea appears on the reality TV show "Hogan Knows Best" with his father, mother and sister.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Regular

I feel bad for that bodyguard in that one episode that got fired for Brooke's lies.

I couldn't believe Brooke was dating a 30 year old guy.

But she likes him, so that really is all that matters. I thought it was so funny when she told Gerry (Jerry?) to kiss her just to put her dad in his place. And that's exactly what she did.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Yeah, he needs to loosen up a little bit, shes a grown woman now.

I didn't know he went by a different last name. I always thought they said Nick Hogan.

Any word on how he is now?

That hulk is too overprotective of his daughter. But 30 is a bit old for her.

^^^Boella is Terry "Hulk" Hogan's real last name...Hogan is stage name...They really shouldn't be so over protective of Brooke especially when it seems like Nick is the one who needs to be watched like a hawk...He's had 4 speeding tickets before this car accident...Hopefully his friend will be ok...If not Nick's in a lot trouble...

+ Reply to Thread