+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Hogan Knows Best (VH1)

Thanks PELaura...

It makes my skin crawl every time Hulk acts so suspicious and stupid about Brooke.

Good grief, she had a freaking tv crew there!
    What was going to happen to her?

If I was Brooke I would be so darn mad to find out that not only did my parents drive over, spy on me, phone and lie to me about how they knew the garage door was open! then my dad pays a pizza dude to SPY on me, then he gets an A/C guy to SPY on me to the point where this strange guy is telling my dad about my birth control pills that my MOTHER knows about!!!! ohhhhhh I would be furious!

Hulk looked like a big dumb IDIOT!

And Linda looks and acts like a BIMBO who doesnt know what is right or wrong when it comes to raising a teenager, did you notice how she wound up batting her eyes and whining like a little girl at Hulk in the middle of the whole fiasco of checking up on Brooke?
    I felt like slapping her upside the head and screaming "Be a MOTHER!! ..... Act your age!!! she's your daughter for god's sake! GROW UP and tell your idiot husband to stop!! before she hates you both!"

It's one thing to know what your kids are doing and to keep your eye on things but Hulk is over the top, out of control and making mountains out of molehills, he's any teenagers worst nightmare for a father.

FORT Regular
    lmao i so agree with you

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleocatra;2181325;
    Thanks PELaura...

It makes my skin crawl every time Hulk acts so suspicious and stupid about Brooke.

Hulk looked like a big dumb IDIOT!

I felt like slapping her upside the head and screaming "Be a MOTHER!! ..... Act your age!!! she's your daughter for god's sake! GROW UP and tell your idiot husband to stop!! before she hates you both!"

It's one thing to know what your kids are doing and to keep your eye on things but Hulk is over the top, out of control and making mountains out of molehills, he's any teenagers worst nightmare for a father.
    Thank goodness someone else agrees with me regarding this show. Hulk acts like he's a 'with-it' father, but then he gets all embarassed when Brooke starts talking to him about her pills, which is exactly why they didn't tell him in the first place.

And this whole business of following your kids and spying on their every move is just plain creepy. No reasonable parent goes to such lengths, even if they are a celebrity.

Here's an idea. How about teach your kids right from wrong and setting a good example for them throughout their whole lives and then show them that you trust them to practice what you've taught them.

I think the reason Hulk is so suspicious of his kids whenever they're not in his sight is because he knows the kind of sleaze-bag lifestyle he's lead and therefore thinks his kids are going to follow suit.

Maybe if he had provided them with a good healthy environment to grow up in, in the first place, instead of exposing them to steroid, drugged up man/boys, he'd be able to show them the trust they need.

Quote Originally Posted by PELaura;2182885;
    Hulk acts like he's a 'with-it' father, but then he gets all embarassed when Brooke starts talking to him about her pills, which is exactly why they didn't tell him in the first place.

And this whole business of following your kids and spying on their every move is just plain creepy. No reasonable parent goes to such lengths, even if they are a celebrity.

Here's an idea. How about teach your kids right from wrong and setting a good example for them throughout their whole lives and then show them that you trust them to practice what you've taught them.

I totally agree PELaura... its CREEPY with a capital C and you hit the nail on the head, Linda and Brooke kept the information about the pills from him because they knew he would react like an idiot!
    Good grief, they are pills that regulate her cycle... whats so freaking embarrassing about hearing that?
    Hulk acted like a goofy teenage boy when Brooke tried to explain it to him.

I kept thinking what a rotten example he was setting by SPYING and LYING.... yet that never seemed to occur to him. :nono
    And he didnt even have the common sense to keep it within the family, here he is involving STRANGERS in Brookes personal business and having them spy.... I am still shaking my head just thinking about it.

How can you expect your kid to tell you the truth , be open, honest and respectful when you LIE to them, SPY on them, show them NO respect or trust what so ever even though she has never done anything to deserve it.

And letting her little brother get involved in the parenting etc of his sister is also WRONG!
    It isnt his job to be buzzing in his dads ear about GPS systems and sneaky ways of checking up on his sister! good grief...

Brooke is 18 now and from what I can tell... still a virgin, I havent heard any reports of her giving them grief or being a sneaky kid so why on earth is Hulk treating her like a criminal?.... if they don't back off she will leave the minute she gets any financial independance and who could blame her?

FORT Fanatic
    the next new episode will air on Sunday, January 7th

I watched the marathon yesterday and saw a couple episodes that i had missed.... didnt know that I had missed any

anyways the one where Linda is urging him to start hawking a "Hogan Grill" was kind of pathetic, I mean hasnt George Foreman and about 5 other companies done that to death already?

I felt kind of embarrassed for them, seems like neither of them are rocket scientists when it comes to marketing,,,, first they offer a blender or whatever that went bust and now they just copy George Foreman and basically offer his grill

oh and the other scene that was embarrassing at Brookes performance, both Linda and Hulk were trying to act all gangsta and making hand signals from the audience.... good grief they looked like a couple idiots.... poor Brooke.
    Those two need to grow up... Linda dresses like an 18yr old and Hulk ... well he dresses like a nut

My niece was here watching it with me and she said she would be so embarrassed if her mom and dad dressed and acted like that.

Oh and I thought that Linda looked so much nicer and more sophisticated with that short stylish blonde wig than her long bleached teenager hair, I thought it even made her face look younger.... but of course she didnt think it suited her... good grief woman! you arent 18 anymore

okay rant over lol!

When does the season for Hogan Knows Best start back?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleocatra;2192823;
    Oh and I thought that Linda looked so much nicer and more sophisticated with that short stylish blonde wig than her long bleached teenager hair, I thought it even made her face look younger.... but of course she didnt think it suited her... good grief woman! you arent 18 anymore
    Oh I totally agree. She looked so much better like that. I just think the way she dresses is quite telling of how old she wishes she were. Half the time her outfits match Brooke's.
    I watched some of the marathon too, but I honestly couldn't stand most of it. It's far too theatrical for me and they're really just not good parents plain and simple.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2192843;
    When does the season for Hogan Knows Best start back?
    this sunday

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2192926;
    I just think the way she dresses is quite telling of how old she wishes she were. Half the time her outfits match Brooke's.

Exactly! and Linda is an attractive woman but she needs to dress her age and be proud of her appearance!
    She has a nice body for her age and a pretty face.

Like you said, half the time or even more than that her outfit matches Brookes and to me that just accentuates and exagerates the difference.... kinda like... okay ... HERE is what an 18 yr old looks like dressed like this and HERE is what a 40something woman looks like dressed in the same type outfit!

Linda is pretty and she should go for her own look, more stylish, mature .... and sophisticated ..... and get rid of that long bleached teen hairdo!

+ Reply to Thread