+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Hogan Knows Best (VH1)

I really love this show!!!

Hogan secretly loves Pilates
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

I am still waiting for a new season of this..I think theres supposed to be one in October
    You betta stop interruptin my prayers before the Lord directs me to whoop yo ass!
    -Flavor of Love 2

MTV Reality Blog

I didn't realize there was a new season.

Someone please tell me why they didn't hire movers!!

How many cars do they have? Wow!

Why couldn't the dogs stay in the empty house?

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;2112519;

Someone please tell me why they didn't hire movers!!
    That's my question as well...I realize that Hulk doesn't make TONS of money, but if they had enough to buy that house, they had enough to hire some movers. They weren't taking all their stuff, just the basics, but still it seems like that should be the most basic luxury that their celebrity could afford.

I was also in shock that they would move without realizing how not move-in ready the house is. Good gravy, did it need more than a LITTLE work before they should be bringing stuff in.

Yeah that whole move was so unorganized...And I thought is was funny when Nick was telling how they should of done, Linda got pissed because Nick was right...She really didn't put any thought into the move thats why it was such a huge cluster f**k...

Did anyone hear of the
    "controversy" surrounding Brooke's FHM cover?
    It seems that last year she posed for the cover of Prom magazine.
    She was to be on the November cover next month, but
    because of her scantily, bikini clad body on the cover of FHM this week, she has been bumped from Prom.
    Wow, isn't it a coincidence that her new album drops this week?

ps...
    she sure looks airbrushed on FHM
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

On E! they showed a clip of Brooke's video.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Regular
    I can barely stand watching 10 minutes of this show without wanting to vomit. The Hogans are a typical example of how white trash is white trash, no matter how much money they have.

This is no more a reality show than CSI Miami. It's one giant promotional tool for anything this family can think of to try to put themselves more into the public eye.

As for that episode when Brooke was "lost", as many of you have pointed out and I thought also, she had a bloody camera crew with her and just because we didn't see any footage of her after she left the beach, doesn't mean that suddenly nobody knew where she was.

This is the hokiest, dumbest waste of air time that I've seen in ages.

Ill-mannered, self-absorbed, dumbass, low class people do not get any better, just because they have money and a tv show. I'll gladly keep my middle class family, income and values any day, over living the way the Hogans do.

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66;2115153;
    Did anyone hear of the
    "controversy" surrounding Brooke's FHM cover?
    It seems that last year she posed for the cover of Prom magazine.
    She was to be on the November cover next month, but
    because of her scantily, bikini clad body on the cover of FHM this week, she has been bumped from Prom.
    Wow, isn't it a coincidence that her new album drops this week?

ps...
    she sure looks airbrushed on FHM
    I agree, super air brushed!

And I can't help but rolling my eyes and wanting to puke each time Hulk acts all "protective daddy" about his widdle girl Brooke (I have heard him holler a few times, HEY SHE'S ONLY 16!!!) when some guys will glance sideways at her or she is noticed in any way yet they think nothing of her displayed on the cover of FHM wearing a teeny weeeny bikini

He sticks GPS tracking devices on her vehicle yet lets her appear on the cover of a girly mag for every perv on the planet to drool over.

Hogans are white trash idiots, if Brooke doesnt get enough play for her CD she will probably be pulling a Britney Spears move next with no underwear..... those type of people will do anything for attention and fame.

FORT Regular
    I completely agree with you Cleocatra! Everyone seems to think that Hogan is a good Dad and protective father. He's neither. He's an ultra-control freak who has to know everything his daughter is doing at all times. A good parent knows when to loosen the chains a bit and give their children some freedom to make their own decisions and their own mistakes.

That GPS system was another example of how this man has way too much time on his hands. Brooke will resent his interference and intrusion in her life even more as she gets older. I know from experience what I'm talking about. Extremely controlling parents like Hogan "think" they're being good parents, but they're not.

The Hulk has more space between his ears than brains and it's obvious everytime he opens his mouth.

+ Reply to Thread