+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Hogan Knows Best (VH1)

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    How did the show end? I don't recall watching it.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

The final episode was wierd, it didn't seem like a season or series ender at all. The family was taking pilates classes together is all that I remember about it other than the fact that I was left with a big HUH? THAT'S IT??

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Ah, then i saw that one. How anti-climactic.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I've watched a few of these shows, but I don't think I've seen all of them.

Anyway, these guys seem like a very loving family, and I fully support this show. I hope it's authentic. They seem completely grounded, and completely dedicated to making the family unit priority #1.

I do hope Brooke finds the success she's looking for. The Hulk has had fame for years, and he seems to have found the ticket to keeping fame in perspective. I would much rather that a new popstar come from a grounded family like them, than from a father who used to be a Baptist preacher but who now talks about the size of his daughters boobs, and drinks and swears on TV. I can't see Hulk ever allowing his daughter to do a carwash commercial like Jessica Simpson's dad had her do, shaking her assets every-which-way.

Mr. Simpson may have been a preacher, but Hogan is the one who seems to be portraying the values parents want to instill in their kids.

OK I just saw the Knobbs episode which I'd never seen before. Ommm, that little 14-yr-old Nick needs some salt-peter to keep him in line for a while. An 8th-grader trying to sneak a girlfriend into his parents hottub while they're out-of-town deserved a lot worse than a 1-week 8pm bedtime. IMO Nick was WAY over the line. (but I'm hard core on that issue).

But in 8th-grade? God help his parents when he's a junior in high-school.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I saw the one where they went to key west and then Brooke goes off on her own and the parents are seen driving around looking for her and her mom is in tears and have no idea where she is. but the camera crew is with her and its not loke they couldn't just ask the production company.

hahaha we were thinking that too. "maybe she's dead all cut up in a ditch" or whatever. gimmeabreak. Are all the camera guys cut up in a ditch too?
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I really enjoy the show. But the whole Brooke's music deal is too much. Here parents are way over the top. I didn't get it how they kept on her about working hard, eating right and looking good was too much. Give the girl a complex and or make her have an eating disorder.

Then for them to cause her to be late for the shoot. Not to mention trying to be the director/make artist. A-NNOY-ING.

Is it me or does she not look like Ashlee Simpson?

Yes, she looks like Ashlee Simpson. I think its the nose.

I saw them filming the next season of Hogan Knows Best here in Miami. It was very cool. They were filming Brooke and Linda in a cafe and they had an outdoor section to themselves. I saw the camera crews and the production crew. It was cool to see a reality show be filmed! When they left their table I chased them down and asked Brooke if I can take a picture with her. She was very nice about it and gladly posed with me for a picture. She is very tall in real life!

Anyway, it was fun to see them. I cant wait till the next season of this, but I think the main focus of the next season will be Brooke's music career, and most of it will take place in Miami because they live there now.

I think this show is ridiculous, hulk and his wife linda are acting all prissy about what Brooke wears then they go to the grammys and both mom and daughter look like hookers

The whole thing is so phoney and set up..... I just saw Brooke presenting some award on MTV or something and she was wearing a dress that Pam Anderson would probably be too shy to wear if you can imagine that LOL!

The GPS tracking of the car on Brookes date was stupid.... she has a freaking camera crew with her... whats gonna happen? give me a break!
    And if anything it was her that was jumping to sexual conclusions.... the guy thanks her for suggesting the place they go to eat at and says something about her making a great REC (as in recomendation where to eat) and she immediately assumes he said "You have a great RACK" referring to her boobs..... and the episode where the gardner next door is trying to document how many doggs and animals they have on the property he is looking over the fence and Brooke immediately phones into the house to Hulk and goes "Dad the gardener is staring into our yard and he is either looking at our animals or CHECKIN ME OUT!"..... even Hulk has to tell Miss I AM SO HOT that the guy is looking for the animals LOL

+ Reply to Thread