+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Hogan Knows Best (VH1)

New episode on 8/14/05

Yes, there is a new episode on Sunday.

FORT Newbie
    Brooke is pretty. Actually has a very good voice. I was alittle surprised thinking she was using her name to get places but didn't really have the talent. I would say she should loose a few lbs but you tell a girl that she thinks she needs to become Paris Hilton. Lindsay Lohan looked ten times better when she had a few extra lbs. If she stayed right where she was at I think she would be okay.

Brian Knobbs former pro wrestler-Hulk Hogan's babysitter!

I felt so horrible for Hulk and Linda when they were trying to eat their nice dinner out. I do realize that's part of being a celebrity and all, but dang people, give the man a moment to enjoy his food! I've been there, catching my DREAM celebrities at a restaurant (and they were the only ones there at the time too! GAH!) but I just couldn't do it and disturb their dinner so I sat at the bar and enjoyed a few drinks and the view.

Brian Knobbs as the babysitter was killing me Atleast all in all he managed to do a decent job with the kids and leave the house in good condition in the end....amazing cause I was expecting even worse than the little things that ended up happening.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Is the boy still with that girl?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Newbie
    I like Hogans reaction to his son giving knobbs hell for the weekend. He was like I didn't want to send a message that any of that stuff was acceptable so had to take away some of Ryan's freedoms. Yet he loved the fact that someone else was giving Knobbs a tough time because he's usually doing it to them.

Yep, Amy Lee...apparently so since he managed to get Knobbs to let her spend the night while Hulk & Linda were on their romantic getaway. It caused such an uproar that Brooke called her folks on it (this was the first in a long line of disturbances on their dinner out)....turns out that Hulk was trying so hard to cover up that there were any problems on the homefront that he just agreed to it as long as she slept in Brooke's room. I was actually impressed that she did and Ryan was in much better behavior than in previous episodes with her (not hanging all over her the entire time).....I'm not sure though if that's accurate or was just edited out, but I believe it was accurate though cause he had a bunch of his buddies over as well so it wasn't pure one on one with Ashley (?? is that the girlfriend's name? I think it is).

FORT Newbie
    Did anyone catch the last episode? I didn't even know they made plaid carpet!

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    I was actually impressed that she did and Ryan was in much better behavior than in previous episodes with her (not hanging all over her the entire time).....I'm not sure though if that's accurate or was just edited out, but I believe it was accurate though cause he had a bunch of his buddies over as well so it wasn't pure one on one with Ashley (?? is that the girlfriend's name? I think it is).

Yeah, that is her name. But isn't the son's name Nick?

i <3 this show!! I watch this show with my dad!!
    "At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world, some are running scared, some are coming home, some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth, some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil, six billion people in the world, six billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one"

By: Peyton Sawyer AKA Hilarie Burton
    From "One Tree Hill" Season 3

+ Reply to Thread