+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Hogan Knows Best (VH1)

JR.
    I heard some clips...my god, what bad acting

He seems like a very loving dad who cares about his family. Their family seems pretty cool.

The show was what I expected, Hogan huffing and puffing and putting on a show, I loved it when he said Brooke won't go out with the guy as long as his name is Hulk Hogan, he was right His name is Terry Bollea and Brooke went out with the 22 year old.GPSing his daughter's car, guess he couldn't find Closed circuit televison. Who wants to bet Hogan's family starts showing up on Monday Night RAW.

I'm still absorbing the fact that Nick, his 14 YEAR OLD son was driving his Supra to a car meet! What is the law in Florida for driving age?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Florida driving age is NOT that young! At 15 you can get a restricted liscense and are able to drive with a passenger in the front seat who is 18 or older. Thanks for bringing that up psucashcow, it bothered the heck out of me when I was watching yesterday.

I wondered about the car-driving too, but did not notice if they were actually on a public road when Nick was driving. It does appear that 'the estate' is pretty big, and the Supra show was at a fairground or something. Did it actually show them on the street? What bothered me even more was allowing the son to hang out in his bedroom with his girlfriend, and actually knocking before going in there. Nick might still be a virgin, but that won't last if his parents keep letting him spend so much unsupervised time with his girl. They probably should have 'overlooked' one of those condoms and left it in his room!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I actually like this show. I like the fact that he's a hands on father, i was kind of annoyed at his son's girlfriend though, she's too young to be acting as if she's attached at the hip with the boy.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I like the show too. I don't know that I'd want him as a dad if I was a teenager. He's probably the kind of dad you appreciate more as an adult, looking back. I was surprised that he let Brooke go out with that much older boy. The tracking system was a little over the top, but I had to laugh about it anyway. I wondered why that kid would jump though so many hoops to go out with her. Especially considering that he wasn't going to be getting lucky with her later. It seemed a little "Eddie Haskel" to me.

I missed a bit of the last episode and the stuff with Nick and his girlfriend. For some reason, I though Nick was older than 14! He is way too young to have a "serious" girlfriend and he definitely should not be alone in his room, on his bed with her. I didn't catch all the stuff at the car show with that model. Maybe Hulk's point was that he was too young to settle on one girl.

I really am enjoying this show - more than I thought I would. They seem like a nice family and I like the fact that they are very tuned into each other. Even though Hulk seems pretty strict, it's obvious that he really loves his children.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    I'm still absorbing the fact that Nick, his 14 YEAR OLD son was driving his Supra to a car meet! What is the law in Florida for driving age?
    I live in Florida
    15 - Driving permit (,ust have someone over 18 in the passenger's seat)
    16 - Liscense

Brooke bothers me. I can't imagine going out with a 22 year old when i was her age (which wasn't that long ago)....I was still obessed with the guys from the youth group at that point

Premium Member
    I watched this for about 10 minutes. Hulk was walking to Nick's room to walk in on whatever he and his girlfriend were doing in there, and the back of his shirt said "This is not a bald spot. It's a solar panel for a sex machine". I kind of went Ew. It just seemed like wearing something like that when you are counseling your teenage son about sex is sending kind of a conflicting message. He does seem like a really good dad though, I like how he takes time to talk to his kids.

+ Reply to Thread