+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Hogan Knows Best (VH1)

Re: Hogan Knows Best (VH1)

Quote Originally Posted by Lostgirl;2696084;
    Sorry to anyone who has a spider phobia
    Thank you for being such a great sport about it, Lostgirl

And back to the topic, did anyone else see the panel on Chelsea Lately talking about the Hogan's pending divorce? Some funny stuff
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Fanatic

Police: Hulk Hogan Bought Beer for Son & Friends

CLEARWATER, FL -- Racing, speed and alcohol those are all details contained in the official report regarding the August crash involving Hulk Hogan's son Nick Bollea.

Late Tuesday afternoon, authorities released a 133-page report detailing parts of their investigation and painting a picture of a teen driving way too fast.

On August 26, Bollea crashed his father's yellow Toyota Supra into a palm tree in Clearwater. His passenger and friend, 22-year-old John Graziano, was critically injured.

Bollea's friends, Barrett Lawrance and Daniel Jacobs, were in a silver Dodge at the crash scene.

In the report, Bollea's friends detail the hours leading up to the crash, including a beer-buying spree at Albertson's and a day of drinking on Hulk Hogan's boat.

Days after the crash, an anonymous tip led police to the liquor store at an Albertson's store in Clearwater.

A store clerk told police Hulk Hogan, "his son Nick and several other young males" had picked up several cases of beer earlier that day.

"She said that Hulk Hogan (Terry Bollea) paid for the purchase with either a credit card or a debit card as he signed for the purchase. She said Hulk Hogan (Terry Bollea) carried out two of the packages of beer and one of the other young men carried out the third package of beer," read the police narrative.

An officer later returned to Albertson's and obtained a copy of the receipt for Hogan's purchase. A description was included in the police report:

2 cases of Miller Lite beer for $11.99 each
    2 cases of Corona Extra beer for $13.99 each
    1 case of Miller Chill beer for $10.99
    5 bags of ice for $1.99 each

Both Jacobs and Lawrance say they then cruised around in Hulk's boat, along with Graziano, Bollea and Hulk.

Around 2:30 in the afternoon, they say they cruised by Shephard's Tiki Bar in Clearwater Beach but decided it was too crowded. They say they didn't get out of the boat, and instead, headed to Three Rooker Island.

Later, the group returned to Shephard's. All parties interviewed say Bollea was not allowed into the bar area at Shephard's because he was underage.

Police spoke to a bouncer at Shephard's, who told them Bollea's friends were holding bottles of Corona beer when they came up to the bar "except Nicholas Bollea who was holding a large greenish colored plastic cup."

Jacobs says the group left Shephard's after about an hour. They say they then went back to the Hogan's mansion in Bellair, "lounged by the pool," took showers and left at about 7 p.m.

The four left in two separate cars, both owned by Hulk Hogan. Bollea and Graziano got into the yellow Supra, and Jacobs and Lawrance took the silver Dodge Viper. The plan was to go to dinner at Arigato's Steakhouse in Clearwater.

On the way, Lawrance said the Supra, the Viper, a motorcycle and another vehicle stopped at a red light at the intersection of Court Street and Missouri Avenue.

When the light turned green, Lawrance said Jacobs cut in front of the motorcycle to pass Bollea. They did, and then they heard the crash behind them. Lawrance told investigators the Supra was probably going "at or near 100 miles per hour." Both Jacobs and Lawrance said they were not racing with Bollea. Several of the people who called 9-1-1 disagree.

WTSP contacted Bollea's attorney, Morris "Sandy" Weinberg, Jr. He said he had not seen the report and could not comment.

All I can say is WOW!

As if it wasn't bad enough that the Hogans took their impressionable kids to street racing get togethers.. they actually participated in the street racing and Linda had the nerve to sing it's PRAISES and explain how awesome it is!

Now we learn that Hulk provided alcohol to his underage son and his friends!

Then to top it off... Hulk allows these kids who've been boozing all day to hop behind the wheel of high powered sports cars (provided by HIM) and LEAVE his property!

The more I read about the Hogan family the angrier I feel!

GOOD GRIEF!!

A message to Hulk from Lostgirl:

Mr. Hogan if you don't value the life of your son or his friends that's fine...
    BUT for god's sake keep them off the road where they can kill people who DO value their lives and the lives of their friends and family!!! !

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Linda, I wouldn't want to be married to him either for even a penny. Icky.

FORT Fan

It's a struggle, and probably a waste of time, to try and figure out which member of this family has the least amount of sense. Thanks

FORT Fan

Looks like the divorce could get ugly.

The Associated Press: Hulk Hogan Answers Divorce Petition

FORT Fan

Oh isn't that lovely...give the underage son booze, provide a souped up car for him plus another expensive souped up car so his friends can race him..
    just wonderful.

I hope they take this trainwreck family off the air. I really hope we never hear or see Hulk Hogan on TV, in the media again other than to read of the nice judgement that poor family of the marine gets from them. Oh yeah, and I want to read about it when Nick is sentenced to prison, which he sure deserves.

What a joke that Hulk tried to play the "protective" knows best father. Yuck

Quote Originally Posted by estygal4;2702495;
    Oh isn't that lovely...give the underage son booze, provide a souped up car for him plus another expensive souped up car so his friends can race him..
    just wonderful.

I hope they take this trainwreck family off the air. I really hope we never hear or see Hulk Hogan on TV, in the media again other than to read of the nice judgement that poor family of the marine gets from them. Oh yeah, and I want to read about it when Nick is sentenced to prison, which he sure deserves.

What a joke that Hulk tried to play the "protective" knows best father. Yuck
    excellent post estygal4... you said it better than i did

it still floors me when i think back on how the show portrayed Hulk as this over protective concerned father when in reality the guy is an immature idiot who actually encourages his kids to engage in delinquent and sometimes dangerous behaviour

I think Nick's behaviour all comes down to the double standard by which Linda and Hulk parent. By Nick's own admission he says he can get away with anything while his sister was always under a really tight thumb. Well, at least his sister is focused on having a singing career. Nick is just boozing away his life and having mom and dad bail him out. I wonder what will happen when he has to pay his own bills?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I thought I saw a preview of a show where Hulk was named Father of The Year, great!

+ Reply to Thread