+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Hogan Knows Best (VH1)

Re: Hogan Knows Best (VH1)

Hogans' Split Old News
    Posted Nov 26th 2007 12:52PM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Break-Ups, TV

Hulk Hogan and wife Linda have been separated for some time now, and the couple even filmed part of their last season of "Hogan Knows Best" while apart.

TMZ has learned that Mr. and Mrs. Hulkster have been on the outs since June, and that the divorce filing was not a surprise to the Hogans or people who know the couple. Sources tell TMZ that the couple even filmed part of their reality TV show "Hogan Knows Best" when they were separated. This was a source of problems for production, because they had to play nice while filming scenes together.

Linda Hogan filed for divorce on Wednesday, but the papers don't give any specific reason for the filing. A source tells us that the show has not been picked up for next season.

LINK

I've read around online that some people think the divorce is a result of splitting the assets so that the family of the victim from Nick's car can't sue for as much damages. As the car's in Hulk's name only. How utterly dispicable would that be if true?

PS: Lostgirl, your avatar is creepy!! Spiders are not my thing .

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2693992;
    I've read around online that some people think the divorce is a result of splitting the assets so that the family of the victim from Nick's car can't sue for as much damages. As the car's in Hulk's name only. How utterly dispicable would that be if true?

PS: Lostgirl, your avatar is creepy!! Spiders are not my thing .
    I have read that as well.. I guess time will tell... if it's true it will really put them in a bad light as far as I'm concerned

and sorry bout the avatar.. I am looking for a cute Christmas theme one.. so the spider will be gone soon

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

TMZ mentioned that on tonight's show.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2693992;
    PS: Lostgirl, your avatar is creepy!! Spiders are not my thing
    Oh, I hate to admit it and it's nothing personal, Lostgirl, but I had to put you on my ignore list for the same reason, and I'm soooo sorry. I enjoy reading your posts, but your avatar truly brings tears of fear to my eyes and gave me waking nightmares.

But I love reading your posts, so someone not afraid of spiders, please let us know what she says?

Note, Note, Note: This is NOT an insult to Lostgirl or anything like that, she's very cool, I just can't handle the avatar. But I wish I could read your posts... too bad we don't have a feature where you can just ignore the avatar but not the posts.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Lostgirl changed her avatar to the grinch...just wanted to give you a heads up Nemeses!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Nemeses, do you have Mozilla? I have an extension on mine that blocks ads, if there is a picture i don't want to look at, i adblock it. Link? i can obliterate that as well.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07;2694875;
    Lostgirl changed her avatar to the grinch...just wanted to give you a heads up Nemeses!
    Ohhhh, thank you thank you thank you for letting me know, KrazeeKy! And thank you Lostgirl!! (I know I'm a wussy, sorry )

Now I can read her posts again!

*wipes the cold sweat from her forehead*
    Last edited by Nemeses; 11-28-2007 at 04:29 AM.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2695033;
    Ohhhh, thank you thank you thank you for letting me know, KrazeeKy! And thank you Lostgirl!! (I know I'm a wussy, sorry )

Now I can read her posts again!

*wipes the cold sweat from her forehead*
    Thanks for mentioning the scary avatar Nemeses, I was going to say something about it yesterday but dicided not too.

Lostgirl, loved the avatar but I can understand that it really could hit some spider phobia buttons.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2695229;
    Thanks for mentioning the scary avatar Nemeses, I was going to say something about it yesterday but dicided not too.

Lostgirl, loved the avatar but I can understand that it really could hit some spider phobia buttons.
    It's all good

I had used the spider avatar for halloween on a movie forum that I visit and just stuck it here while i looked for a Christmas avatar

Sorry to anyone who has a spider phobia

+ Reply to Thread