+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Hogan Knows Best (VH1)

FORT Fanatic

Re: Hogan Knows Best (VH1)

There was a Hogans marathon on today that my son watched a part of. For all the family's blathering on how the victim of Nick's accident should have had a seat belt on....there was more than one scene of various family members riding in the car without theirs on. Add that to the video of Linda saying how she loves to race, this was a tragedy waiting to happen.

FORT Fan

I wish they would just pull the plug on this useless show. It is really a travesty now. I feel so sorry for the poor Marine who is still in a coma..and seems likely to remain that way. I really resent the way the Hogans are trying to "blame" him for not wearing his seatbelt. Thanks for the reminder that the Hogans often don't wear their seatbelts Bewty.

From indulging their talentless daughter, overprotecting her and acting really hypocritical about her "photo shoots" to allowing their spoiled son free reign, these people are a disgrace. I agree this is a ploy to hide their assets...I hope the Marine and his family prevail in court.

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2690019;
    You're right. Most likely NOT a scam. She just wants to make sure she gets HER half before it goes to fight for Nick.
    I dont get this?? why wouldnt her half go to fighting for Nick?? she is as much of a parent as the Hulkster

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

It is the driver's responsibility to make sure that his passenger wears a seatbelt. It is plain and simple.

I definitely agree. It's such habit for me so I can't imagine not wearing one. Especially if you're going to do something so stupid and dangerous. Ugh.

Here though, if a passenger is over 16 (I believe) they're the one who gets the ticket for not wearing a seatbelt regardless of whose car it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Christiii;2690518;
    I dont get this?? why wouldnt her half go to fighting for Nick?? she is as much of a parent as the Hulkster

Who knows but i don't trust the Hogans any further than i could throw them... and that ain't far!

People shelter money all the time and hide it in off shore accts.

Wouldnt surprise me in the least if they are cooking up a scheme to protect as much as possible.

Hulk and Linda are trash and their kids are spoiled rotten celebrity wannabes

Linda filed for divorce. Hogan found out when a reporter told him.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2691775;
    Linda filed for divorce. Hogan found out when a reporter told him.
    Or so he says

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2691881;
    Or so he says
    Considering how many times his head has been piledriven into a wrestling mat I have to think that the man needs to be told alot of things.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Link Here

Hulk Hogan's estranged wife Linda is seeking half of the couple's more than $9.5 million in assets, including a share of the value of their Bel Air mansion.

In her divorce filing, Linda Bollea, who appeared with her husband [real name: Terry Bollea] and their children during four seasons of VH1's reality series Hogan Knows Best, calls the 24-year marriage "irretrievably broken," the St. Petersburg Times reports.

Citing the divorce petition filed in Florida's Pinellas Pasco Circuit Court, the newspaper says Linda, 46, wants to share parental responsibility for their son Nick, 17, with whom she hopes with live while her husband has "liberal" visitation rights. The couple's eldest child, daughter Brooke Hogan, 19, is not legally subject to child support requirements.

Linda also seeks an unspecified amount in alimony and child support from the 53-year-old wrestler, as well as health insurance for Nick, who has been charged with reckless driving in a car crash in August in Clearwater in which Nick's passenger was severely injured. [Authorities just released tapes of the 911 calls reporting the accident].

As for money, Linda is seeking to split the couple's assets, which include the 17,000-square-foot Bel Air mansion where the family primarily lives and a 3,474-square-foot home in Clearwater Beach, Fla., as well as a condo under construction in Las Vegas. The two existing homes alone are worth nearly $9.5 million, the petition says.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread