+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Hogan Knows Best (VH1)

Re: Hogan Knows Best (VH1)

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;1487195;
    I watched this for about 10 minutes. Hulk was walking to Nick's room to walk in on whatever he and his girlfriend were doing in there, and the back of his shirt said "This is not a bald spot. It's a solar panel for a sex machine". I kind of went Ew. It just seemed like wearing something like that when you are counseling your teenage son about sex is sending kind of a conflicting message. He does seem like a really good dad though, I like how he takes time to talk to his kids.
    Looks like the Hogans send their kids lots of mixed messages

Hulk stuck GPS on the truck for Brookes date so that he could make sure the guy wouldnt speed and he'd know exactly where they went...

What he needed to do was stick GPS on the vehicles driven by his ridiculous middle aged street racing wife and reckless son

I used to really enjoy their show/them because they seemed somewhat interesting and there was nothing better on on TVLand last Saturday nights. But now, the entire family really disgusts me with this whole situation and with other things that keep coming out about them.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Link Here

TMZ has obtained a document from the Pinellas County Court website which states that Hulk Hogan's wife has filed for divorce.

According to the document, Linda Marie Bollea (Linda's married name) filed for divorce on Tuesday, November 20 against Terry Gene Bollea (the Hulk's legal name).

The document we have does not state the reason for the divorce. The news first appeared on WTVT, the FOX affiliate in Tampa Bay, Fla.

By now you know that last August, their son Nick Hogan crashed his Supra, and his passenger/good friend remains in a vegetative state. Prosecutors have filed reckless driving charges against Nick.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fogey

Quote:
    TMZ has obtained a document from the Pinellas County Court website which states that Hulk Hogan's wife has filed for divorce.

According to the document, Linda Marie Bollea (Linda's married name) filed for divorce on Tuesday, November 20 against Terry Gene Bollea (the Hulk's legal name).

The document we have does not state the reason for the divorce. The news first appeared on WTVT, the FOX affiliate in Tampa Bay, Fla.

By now you know that last August, their son Nick Hogan crashed his Supra, and his passenger/good friend remains in a vegetative state. Prosecutors have filed reckless driving charges against Nick.

Maybe the "reason" for the divorce is to hide all of the Hulks assets. He will gladly give her everything so he doesn't lose it in the lawsuit.

why would that hide his assets?? if she got the $$, she is also a parent of the charming little tot!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

And they've been married for more then 2 decades.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fanatic

Karma, is all I can say. They've indulged their children to the point where no one is held accountable for their actions. I lost any respect I had for them when, on the day of Nick's arrest, their only statement was to blame the victim. Cowards!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Seems the Hulk wasn't even aware she had filed....how awful would it be for you to find something out like that when someone shoves a camera and a microphone in your face for a comment? And can you imagine the phone conversation afterwards??????

Link Here

Report: Hulk Hogan's Wife Seeks Divorce
    Published: 11/24/07, 7:25 AM EDT

CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) - Linda Hogan has filed for divorce from her wrestler husband Hulk Hogan, a newspaper reported Friday.

Hulk Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, told the St. Petersburg Times that he had no idea his wife had filed for divorce. He was informed by a reporter that Pinellas County court records showed that the paperwork was submitted Tuesday.

"Thank you for the great information," he told the reporter.

Family spokesman Adam Handelsman referred calls to another spokesman, who did not immediately respond Friday night.

"My wife has been in California for about three weeks. ... Holy smokes," Bollea later told the newspaper. "Wow, you just knocked the bottom out of me."

The couple star in the VH1 reality TV series "Hogan Knows Best," with their two children. Recent episodes show the normally close couple attending marital counseling, but they eventually reconcile.

On Nov. 7, Hogan's son, 17-year-old Nick Bollea, was arrested on reckless-driving charges after a car crash. Clearwater police said Bollea crashed his 1998 Toyota Supra on Aug. 26 while street racing against a silver Dodge Viper driven by a friend. A report said Bollea was driving faster than 60 mph in a 40 mph zone.

Bollea's passenger, John Graziano, was not wearing a seat belt and was critically injured. Bollea, who was wearing a seat belt, was not seriously injured.

The Hogans moved to a $12 million bayfront estate on Miami Beach in 2006 so their children, Brooke and Nick, could pursue singing and acting careers. They had previously lived in Clearwater, near Tampa.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

I don't like to see anyone get divorced, however we all saw this one coming when Brooke had her bf over and the mother just about jumped out of her chair. I think she realized that she could have someone like that instead of the Hulk (nice guy), but he can barely walk now. It was time to cut the rope. I do think it is a scam though in order to protect their assets from a potential lawsuit. Time will tell. Everything ALWAYS comes out EVENTUALLY.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2690013;
    I don't like to see anyone get divorced, however we all saw this one coming when Brooke had her bf over and the mother just about jumped out of her chair. I think she realized that she could have someone like that instead of the Hulk (nice guy), but he can barely walk now. It was time to cut the rope. I do think it is a scam though in order to protect their assets from a potential lawsuit. Time will tell. Everything ALWAYS comes out EVENTUALLY.
    You're right. Most likely NOT a scam. She just wants to make sure she gets HER half before it goes to fight for Nick.

+ Reply to Thread