+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jenny Jones show to be cancelled?

Originally posted by JR.
    I didn't even know her show was still on
    Oh, believe it! Ever since I quit my job a few months ago, I've been keeping odd hours. These days, I usually go to bed around 5:00 a.m. Well, the ONLY thing on the tube around 3:00 in the morning here is the Jenny Jones show. (I keep it on while I'm on the net or practicing Java Script)

They do air her show around 9:00 a.m. here, but since I'm usually asleep at that time, I miss it. But if I was up at 9, I'm sure there would be better things on.

There are so many things I do not like about the show. Aside from the high scum bag factor and that many of the guests are very ignorant people...

--she always does the same topics. Lately, it's been the DNA testing for women who have slept with a million guys and aren't sure who their baby's daddy is.

The kids out of control who go to bootcamp, and the women who dress like skanks are other topics that are run into the ground.

Then there's the rap music. The Jones show quite frequently puts on some rap group at the end of the show. I can't stand most rap. What's even funnier is that there are always a few old, white women in the audience, and I'm sure they are less than happy to listen to a bunch of crap they don't understand.

The cheesey stuff, like having one guy (("Rude Jude") ) dress up in a red devil suit to rag on the guests. Sometimes there's a big fat guy who rags on the guests.... one time in a show about fat women who wear tiny outfits, he came onto the stage eating fried chicken.

Good riddance, Jenny Jones show!!

When she first came on, I kind of liked her because she did lighter topics and tried to be funny with a little stand up routine. Then her show just turned into a poor Jerry Springer rip off. She should have been cancelled years ago. But if you are up late at night she is one of the few things to watch ewwwwww For some stupid reason here in Detroit she is on before Conan O'Brian which just pisses me off.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Originally posted by nlmcp
    ... But if you are up late at night she is one of the few things to watch ewwwwww For some stupid reason here in Detroit she is on before Conan O'Brian which just pisses me off.
    I'm usually not a fan of late night talk shows (Leno and Letterman), but based upon the several O'Brian shows I've seen, his show is hilarious. They show it here around 1:00 a.m.

By about 2:30 or 3:00 am, though, it's nothing but infomercials or repeats of somewhat old Jenny Jones shows. ugh. I've honestly tried keeping the tv on the infomercials rather than Jenny Jones show, but most are soooo boring.

Yuck! Female Bodybuilders!

Oh My God! The Mutants Are Coming! The Mutants Are Coming! Did anybody see today's show Yuck thoses women are ugly body and all. Why do women want to be like us men so bad? Don't these women know taking steriods are dangerous look at Arnold he just had heart attack because of them stupid women no brains.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12