+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bravo Series Presents The Ups And Downs Of “Being Bobby Brown”

Bravo Series Presents The Ups And Downs Of “Being Bobby Brown”

Bravo Hopes Viewers Will Watch Every Little Step He Takes

By Dinahann

FansofRealityTV.com - Bravo is hoping you’ll be watching their new unscripted show ‘Being Bobby Brown” when it premieres Thursday June 30th at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT, followed immediately by another episode at 10:30 p.m. The eight- episode, half hour series is an introspective look at Brown and his life as a husband, father and Grammy winner. This real life “fly on the wall” look at Bobby Brown’s world will disclose deeply personal moments in the singer’s life and showcase both dramatic and humorous situations as the camera records his day to day life.

Lauren Zalaznick, President of Bravo, says “ Bobby Brown, by virtue of his music, fame, and high profile family relationships, is a pop culture icon, whose life is played out in the media daily. This series deconstructs his public persona and provides a true 360 degree look at what his private life is like”.

“Being Bobby Brown” will follow Brown and his family over the course of six months. Shot documentary style, the series will reveal the relationships between Brown and wife Whitney Houston, daughters Bobbie and La Princia, and son Bobby Jr. Viewers will get a glimpse of his life both in the spotlight and behind closed doors, watching as Brown and family travel to London to meet the Dalai Llama and relax in the Bahamas. Also included will be footage of one of Brown’s many courtroom visits.

One of the hottest R&B stars in the late ‘80’s and early “90’s, Brown was a founding member of the New Edition, leaving in 1986 to begin a solo career. Brown’s second solo album, "Don't Be Cruel," which was released in 1988, spawned the no. 1 hit "My Prerogative," the ballad "Roni," and "Every Little Step," which earned him a Grammy in 1989 for Best Rhythm and Blues Vocal Performance. Brown's other hits include the "Ghostbusters II" theme "On Our Own," "She Ain't Worth It," "Humpin' Around," "Good Enough," "Get Away," and "That's the Way Love Is."
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

The eight- episode, half hour series is an introspective look at Brown and his life as a husband, father and Grammy winner. This real life “fly on the wall” look at Bobby Brown’s world will disclose deeply personal moments in the singer’s life and showcase both dramatic and humorous situations as the camera records his day to day life.
    So in other words, this is going to be a 4-hour 'This Is Your Brain On Drugs' extended commercial?
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses
    So in other words, this is going to be a 4-hour 'This Is Your Brain On Drugs' extended commercial?

HAAAAAAAAA HA HA HAHA! Oh, that made my sides hurt. No way am I tuning into this crapfest.
    ~*~ Maji *~

+ Reply to Thread